Kooba Back-to-School Sale FANTASTIC!!!!

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a slate Meredith? Just PM me and I'll pay you back plus shipping to Florida. I too am at work tomorrow but will be checking in from time to time.

Thank you so much to Koobabaglover, I have been searching high and low for the perfect gray handbag, because of THIS post that I happened to see while I was at work, I went at 7pm! I got the most perfect & beautiful lena in Slate and LOVE it- for $225! I also got a Phoebe but am not too nuts about the pushlock so some lucky person that could not make the sale might be able to get it. I LOVE my lena though and its staying w/ me! It is such a perfect gray! The staff were really nice and helpful! So friendly.

I almost got that Ryan in Black Python--I am kind of regretting it now...I had to draw some sought of a limit....the reason I put it back down was because I felt that the bag was a larger bag and the Python made it look dressy. I usually go with a smaller bag for dressy occassions and carry a leather bag of that size for everyday. So I said to myself a dressy big bag - when will I wear this? I couldn't see a scenario so I put it back. But it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I loved the shape of it!

Were there stock-outs on anything else?

lovekoobabags-I know, the slate lena is delicious!! I almost bought it but controlled myself in the end...painfully put down the lena since I needed a smaller sized bag more and I already have a black sloane. I do want to get something in lena in the future though!

hehhe...the Lena in Straw is delish - but I thought I might get it dirty fast. I tend to stay away from the light bags.

OK Helpl!!! Slush (Bessie) just left the sale-here is her news:

No black bags left except for for some in black python.

No Avery in luggage or ivory. Only in rose.
No Lena
No Meredith
Nicole is limited
Charlie -no black
No Sloanes
No Ink Parker

She will add to this later!

I just came back like 10 minutes ago. I saw someone walk out with like 4 ink parkers. I overheard her say something on the phone about ebay, so it might show up on there in the next few days. I also saw someone leave with the last Meredith in slate. I followed her around for 20 minutes waiting for her to put it down so I can scoop it up for someone here, but I missed my chance b/c she handed it over to someone else. Boo!

Bessie is awesome, isn't she? What a sweetie. And, she's done the same for the Hayden-Harnett girls too, and visited the HH store and work room and saw the spring drawings and everything.