Kirsten Dunst's 13,000 (!?) Balenciaga robbed from her penthouse suite.

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
from dlisted

Kiki Got Robbed!

87851962.jpg

Who robbed Kiki?! Come on! Show me your hands! I'll check them for grease and stank.

Some dude named Jarrod Beinerman of Brooklyn allegedly robbed Kiki Kiki was staying in the penthouse of the SoHo Grand [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]Hotel[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL] while shooting some movie. The NY Post reports that Jarrod robbed her ass of a $13,000 [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]Balenciaga[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] purse, wallets, cameras and her [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]iPod[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

The thieving went down on August 9th right after Kiki left her room at 4:48 in the morning. Jarrod and another dude waltzed in the [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]hotel[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] after Kiki left, took a freight elevator up to the penthouse and walked into an open door. Genius. Like taking candy from a skank whore.

Police were able to ID the dude using [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]hotel[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] surveillance. He was arrested leaving court for possible heroin-sale charges.

Riddle me this. Homegirl has a $13,000 [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]purse[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] yet she looks like like that? She needs to put that [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]purse[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] on eBay and use the profits to buy some [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][COLOR=#ff00ff! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]shampoo[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and Cetaphil or something.
--------------------------------------------------------------

DO you think they meant 1300???
K isn't really into bags, she wears the Mayle Billie bag a lot and Gerard Darel and has that old Le Dix Chocolate First.
Maybe her 01' Le dix was stolen and 1300 was turned into 13,000???

WTF??

1. IS there a 13,000 Bal bag (if there is it's couture, duh)
2. Would Dunst ever have a bag like that?

Sorry, this story is obviously annoying me.

more info from NY POST

There, Beinerman allegedly walked through an open door into the penthouse and stole items belonging to Dunst and her companions, including $2,500, a Marc Jacobs purse, wallets containing IDs and credit cards, several bags - including one by Balenciaga - two digital cameras, a cellphone and an iPod, records state.
Most of the high-value items - including the bag valued at $13,000 - were Dunst’s.​

hmmm not sure if she would but could definitely own a 13000 bag. i actually saw her in barneys 2 weeks ago. she looked like your avg shopper, nothing special, but she did look very happy. and she wasn't carrying a bal bag.

celeb bloggers tend to nickname celebs.

I agree, I don't think she would buy a 13,000 bag, but she totally could afford one! She's low maintenance.
I wonder, if they don't get the bag back, and the bag was a gift, if she'd get the 13,000 ;)

^ Kiki is a nickname she's had since she was very young. I'm not sure why the pap and newspapers choose to call her that. :rolleyes:

If it's true, I can't believe she left her penthouse door unlocked.

it looks like it says her purse, wallet, camera and ipod were stolen...
maybe with everything totaled it comes to 13,000...

i hope it's not her flat brass first...
i loved that bag...

I think you're probably right about the mistaken amount, Winona.

Her FBF was only in the 1K range. If it was a crocodile motorcycle Balenciaga, it'd probably be way over 13K. And if it was a non-motorcycle Balenciaga, those are still only in the several thousand dollar range, as far as I know.

Does anyone know if a 13K B-bag? Maybe one that's a more obscure style? Now I'm curious too.

dumb question maybe, but why do they call her kiki? i know her first name is kirsten...

^ I thought it was b/c she did the voice in the English version of Kiki's Delivery Service anime movie.

This is so sad, she'll probably never leave her door open again...and I thought hotel rooms usually automatically lock when you close the door.