Kimora Lee's LV collection??

First of all, I love Kimora! She has one of the best, if not the best collections out there. Really, who cares if she gets it for free? Like any of us would turn down a free LV, whether you have money or not. And trust, there are quite a few cheapo rich folks I know that would save a penny. And hey, if you're one of the ones that would turn down a free LV if they gave it to you, more power to ya! And with that many bags, it would be a pain to have dustbags on them. It's just not practical for most. Some like to be able to see the bag right away when picking out an outfit. I can only dream of having the kind of collection she has.

I agree with you. I think it would be too much to go through hundreds of dust bags to find the LV you are looking for. (Although all of mine are in their dust bags as I have to take care of them so they will last I don't have Kimora's $$$$$$$) I love Kimora and I think she is gorgeous!

I would love to see all of the LV she owns... I remember seeing this Cribs episode where she shows her LV case [I think it was a beauty case]... I was drooling the whole time. :P

Yes! It was this Limited Edition beauty case, designed by Sharon Stone :love:

Attachments

• MONO-SharonStone3.jpg
    MONO-SharonStone3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 270
on tv i believe i remember her saying she had the largest LV collection in the US..

im surprised they would give her free vuitton..i thought they only gave free lv to their models?

KimoraLeeSimmonsVuitton.jpg

Sharon Stone was in Dubai recently for the Dubai International Film Festival. She hosted an auction to raise funds for AIDS research. She auctioned off the same beauty case for USD 50,000. She also auctioned an evening out with her in BH-that went for around USD 120,000. In total she raised around USD 3.5 million.

Yes! It was this Limited Edition beauty case, designed by Sharon Stone :love: