Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ew. He is not cute in the slightest. But the thirst is very strong in some these birds today.

2. I spat my drink out laughing at this. He is, how shall I say, not got the beauty genes working for him. And it is definitely not better in person. The definition of taking one for the team probably would have included his munchkin wingmen from some Ed Hardy hell also getting in on the action, so, um, no....:cool:

3. I agree. These last few days remind me of the older Kimmy threads, where the motto was: to make you pee your pants before 2pm :roflmfao::roflmfao:

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

you are forgiven
    I wish we could fast forward 10 years for poor Kris to get his grown man on, his face is too soft.

5. Kris's face looks like dough that's been halfway kneaded...

6. Remember when Kim was doing all that charity work after she broke up with kris. #randomkimthought

7. Was this the vacation that was the last straw for Khloe? She looks miserable covered up and everyone else laying out ... seriously hoping in 6 more months she rocks out in a bikini and rock hard abs and booty -- with minimal photoshop.

Kim's abs look good here - real or photoshop? She looks much heavier now.

8. Coco's butt looks like it fits her body type.

Kim's butt looks like it's taped on.

Coco's butt is natural, Kim's is not.

9. Me, too.

10. Coco's butt is real? Uhhh. I love her though.

11. Her legs Look like they're getting a good workout lugging those ankle straps around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.