Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, it has been forever - so glad to see our girl has met her match in the fug dressing that is now Kimye....gawd. I thought of you all, sat at a table next to Humphries at dinner last night in NYC (yes, every girl in the place did the drive-by with the worst attempts ever to get his attention, why...whhhhyyyy). Are they divorced yet?

Ew. He is not cute in the slightest. But the thirst is very strong in some these birds today.

It's okay, you can admit you went home with him. No need to pretend you weren't interested. And if you didn't, I am disappointed you couldn't take one for the team to get us the inside scoop.:P

I spat my drink out laughing at this. He is, how shall I say, not got the beauty genes working for him. And it is definitely not better in person. The definition of taking one for the team probably would have included his munchkin wingmen from some Ed Hardy hell also getting in on the action, so, um, no....:cool:

Between Lpais's sex life, New's go go dancing Moesha braids, and Kim's llama shoes and leather pants this thread has been AWESOME the last few days.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I spat my drink out laughing at this. He is, how shall I say, not got the beauty genes working for him. And it is definitely not better in person. The definition of taking one for the team probably would have included his munchkin wingmen from some Ed Hardy hell also getting in on the action, so, um, no....:cool:

you are forgiven
I wish we could fast forward 10 years for poor Kris to get his grown man on, his face is too soft.

Was this the vacation that was the last straw for Khloe? She looks miserable covered up and everyone else laying out ... seriously hoping in 6 more months she rocks out in a bikini and rock hard abs and booty -- with minimal photoshop.

Kim's abs look good here - real or photoshop? She looks much heavier now.

Relaxed and carefree: Bikini clad Kim Kardashian lets her hair down in never before seen family holiday photographs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...family-holiday-photographs.html#ixzz234hX5U3Y

First thing that popped into my mind when I saw this one is Jenner waits for the clientele to come aboard (no pun intended)
article-2186133-14758FB8000005DC-801_634x448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.