Khaki Gold Carly Gone!

1. So the Khaki/Gold Large Carly is no longer available.
  2. aw, i'm sorry. i'm sure you can still find it at macy's or something- you just won't get your pce discount.
  3. i have it on hold at my coach store so maybe somewhere there is still one
  4. Have you tried calling some different Coach stores? Look up some other store locations in your state on the coach website. I did this one and found a real HTF bag for my mom.
  5. I got one! I called a coach store in Wisconsin. They were super nice to me a while back when I was on the hunt for another bag and after my horrible time today in my store I just figured I would give them a call. They shipped it out no problem and I used my store credit and got the PCE discount! I ended up paying 22.00 total which is awesome!
  6. Yea! Congrats!
  7. Thanks for your earlier advice. I'm never going back to that store again. They are not so nice in there, however, I am going to continue to shop at the most awesome coach boutique ever in Wisconsin while residing in Florida.
  8. Which Wisconsin boutique is this? :smile:
  9. Congrats on the new khaki/gold Carly!
  10. Which Coach did you go to in Florida?

Oh, and Congrats!
  11. Bayshore. They are the nicest people.
  12. BTW I had a 300 merchandise credit, so thats why it was 22 bucks.
  13. YAY! :yahoo: I figured you'd find one! I was wondering why you said $22, I was like WOW! :nuts: lol.
  14. Yeah I thought about that. I started laughing, I thought, hmm I bet there are people calling ever single coach store in Wisconsin for a 22 Carly, I should clarify.
  15. :rolleyes: Lol, yes I want my 22 dollar Carly! lol jk.