Key Holder Search Mission Failed....but Trevi GM got a new friend ^_^

Oct 13, 2006
Just as expected, the key holder search didn't work out for me, partially b/c SA kept looking at the watch for her lunch time. After tried on all the cles & key holders in the world-mono/mc/vernis 4 keys, vernis pochette plate, round coin change, denim/mono cles, only the 6 rings holder *seems* to able hold the chubby car key, though I didn't try to hook car keys on it by the look of SA lol.
T&B complice key & change holder, rabat (sp?), wapity, and MC pochette mm are too big for my needs. Will try the 6 ring epi when the promgrante comes out:sad:
Good thing I didn't keep my hope high, other wise I'd super bumped now. Of course some retail therapy helped too lol.

Took ages to track down Trevi GM's friend, even though she is a display, still think it make Trevi look 10 years younger :lol:. Just the material reminds me of those wands used to clean inside of baby bottles...:sweatdrop: Also picked up my first Burberry 'bag', as part of furstraion relieve from LV experience:shame:

Sorry about the dark ugly pix, it 1 AM here:P
Trevi and bear hand.JPGTrevi and bear shoulder.JPGBurberry hand.JPG

Just as expected, the key holder search didn't work out for me, partially b/c SA kept looking at the watch for her lunch time. After tried on all the cles & key holders in the world-mono/mc/vernis 4 keys, vernis pochette plate, round coin change, denim/mono cles, only the 6 rings holder *seems* to able hold the chubby car key, though I didn't try to hook car keys on it by the look of SA lol.
T&B complice key & change holder, rabat (sp?), wapity, and MC pochette mm are too big for my needs. Will try the 6 ring epi when the promgrante comes out:sad:
Good thing I didn't keep my hope high, other wise I'd super bumped now. Of course some retail therapy helped too lol.

Took ages to track down Trevi GM's friend, even though she is a display, still think it make Trevi look 10 years younger :lol:. Just the material reminds me of those wands used to clean inside of baby bottles...:sweatdrop: Also picked up my first Burberry 'bag', as part of furstraion relieve from LV experience:shame:

Sorry about the dark ugly pix, it 1 AM here:P
View attachment 342240View attachment 342241View attachment 342242

Hey Cute get up !
I still think you should look on www.karenkooper.com for that key holder in monogram mat.