KEY CASE IN ESPRESSO INTRECCIATO NAPPA

I'm currently saving up for my first Bottega Veneta piece. I'm thinking of testing the BV waters with the purchase of their "KEY CASE IN ESPRESSO INTRECCIATO NAPPA".

I was wondering how well this leather holds up. I'm planning on using this in my coat pocket.

Thank you in advance.

Welcome!

I don't know if it's the same model that you are considering, but for what it's worth, I have an intrecciato nappa key case in violet from a few years ago. I have the kind that folds shut with a snap, with key rings dangling from a bar at one end (there are two sizes of this, and I have the smaller one).

I think it's held up really well, but then again, I don't have any expectation that it would stay new-looking, either. It has a few dents and scratches on the smooth non-woven interior, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure if I studied it, I'd find some evidence of rubbing on the outside, but nothing I notice on a daily basis. Also, I don't keep it in a coat pocket, so your usage may vary. Mine stays mostly inside its own pocket in a purse organizer, but sometimes it's loose inside my bag with the other contents. Hope this helps a little bit!

I'm currently saving up for my first Bottega Veneta piece. I'm thinking of testing the BV waters with the purchase of their "KEY CASE IN ESPRESSO INTRECCIATO NAPPA".

I was wondering how well this leather holds up. I'm planning on using this in my coat pocket.

Thank you in advance.
Hello and welcome to BV world :smile:
Generally BV is standing behind its quality, you get amazingly well made product, which is made with love and to be loved, i mean that quality of their leather is top quality and you will love using it, but you should understand that it's natural leather and it's not indestructible, it will soften with use, and might show signs of wear, but again it depends on how you use it and what you expect from it.
I speak for myself - i know which of my BV (bought new or pre-loved) has creases, wrinkles and tiny signs of wear, but it only makes them dear to me, and i know that these bags (shoes, wallets, pouches, etc) will live the life along with me, getting more wrinkles, same as i do, aging with me, if you know what i mean....

Reactions: papertiger
I have a key case that's a little pouch with a zipper and a single key ring that I've used as a wallet in a pinch as it's just perfect for a credit card, driver's license, a bit of cash, and a Chapstick. It has held up amazingly well and I have abused this little treasure beyond words. I'm very rough on my bags and accessories and don't have time or the patience to baby them and BV can stand up to my rough handling.