Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Kylie is at a rebellious age so I think that there must be something that is keeping her in the relationship other than mommy dearest.
I'm assuming the D....probably the first man she's slept with (aka been "red shirted" by Tyga according to Kayne)....even if she's had encounters before, I'm just going to say he was probably the first that knew what he was doing....therefore, she's d*ckmatized.

Reactions: limom and Oryx816
I'm assuming the D....probably the first man she's slept with (aka been "red shirted" by Tyga according to Kayne)....even if she's had encounters before, I'm just going to say he was probably the first that knew what he was doing....therefore, she's d*ckmatized.
Eauw. Gotta go bleach my brain for that mental image. :yucky::sick:

It's all on their reality show, in the beginning. Kim was wary at first, then they gave her a tv show and a big bag of money. It was all down hill after that.
but it was/is a TV show......so how much is reality? The only reality show I've really watched is The Bachelor and while I was drawn in to an extent, I was always skeptical

but it was/is a TV show......so how much is reality? The only reality show I've really watched is The Bachelor and while I was drawn in to an extent, I was always skeptical
Some of it, is inspired by reality, especially the earliest seasons.
Kim was conflicted whoring herself at first, she has surrendered a while back and now is just a robot at the hands of her gay handler, imo.
They are already exploiting North even though her father at first resisted. His debts must have been insane.
Both are sell outs.

Some of it, is inspired by reality, especially the earliest seasons.
Kim was conflicted whoring herself at first, she has surrendered a while back and now is just a robot at the hands of her gay handler, imo.
They are already exploiting North even though her father at first resisted. His debts must have been insane.
Both are sell outs.
I don't 'watch' but have seen the exploiting of that gorgeous little girl and its heart breaking. She is little more than a prop.

Reactions: Brklynjuice87
Back when Rob was hot.

Truth! Rob was fine! He was the only one of Kris' kids who needed no enhancement. Sadly, he has eaten himself into oblivion.

Just think of how caliente he could be if he had embraced working out instead of food. Perhaps with a little tan too, not the fake bake variety--he would be far from the mess we see here before us.

Reactions: dangerouscurves
Sorry if this has already been posted here but just saw this as suggested link on a page...

Just when I thought Kendall is the only "decent" Kard...

Legit supermodels don't go around wearing something like this and all along I thought she wanted to be seen as legit.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 587
Sorry if this has already been posted here but just saw this as suggested link on a page...

Just when I thought Kendall is the only "decent" Kard...

Legit supermodels don't go around wearing something like this and all along I thought she wanted to be seen as legit.
maybe she feels she's being upstaged by her sexier-looking sister