Kendall and Kylie Jenner

xcp1c3.jpg

X17 online credit
They change so quickly age 15
2s8mtjn.jpg

networth

I won't be buying any more EL products. I prefer class and morals, and won't support the use of trash. Honestly, I just don't get it. Why is this family famous still? I make it a point not to comment on their threads anymore for the most part so I'm not contributing to the attention they get. They need to go away.

I won't be buying any more EL products. I prefer class and morals, and won't support the use of trash. Honestly, I just don't get it. Why is this family famous still? I make it a point not to comment on their threads anymore for the most part so I'm not contributing to the attention they get. They need to go away.

What do you have against Kendall though? She's just using her connections to make a legitimate career, which is more that can be said for the rest of that family. It's great that she's doing this rather than chasing a man around, hanging out with losers and partying all day(cough kylie) or making sex tapes.

What do you have against Kendall though? She's just using her connections to make a legitimate career, which is more that can be said for the rest of that family. It's great that she's doing this rather than chasing a man around, hanging out with losers and partying all day(cough kylie) or making sex tapes.

All of this is true. Good points. I wouldn't like it if people judged me based on my sister. I guess we'll see how her career plays out.

Still, I prefer to spend my money on products with no Kardashian connections. Perhaps over time she can completely unkardashian herself. That hasn't happened for me yet, but there is hope.

Yes, I'm aware I'm contradicting myself. It's still how I feel. A shame because I really like their color envy lipsticks.