Kelly longue vs Maharani?? Pics??

TT, is the RD KL yours? It's gorgeous!
Yes, I actaully had two at one time when I was splitting my time between two places. But one of them found a new home with a dear member. The RD KL sisters are separated but both still loved dearly.

Attachments

• KL & me.jpg
    KL & me.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Thanks for the terrific pics TT, they both look like great options! And your own is stunning with that shawl!
Clutches can be handy in bad weather, just sneak them inside your coat to stay dry... And for traveling, too, you can carry one inside a much larger bag and be ready to go out at night.

Thanks for the terrific pics TT, they both look like great options! And your own is stunning with that shawl!
Clutches can be handy in bad weather, just sneak them inside your coat to stay dry... And for traveling, too, you can carry one inside a much larger bag and be ready to go out at night.
Hi Pieri~yes my dear, you are singing to the choir!
Like you I LOVE handhelds and clutches especially.
I think they are a great look to any outfit and so true they travel well.
I tell people, these small bags are like jewelery~add elegance to any look!
And never thought about the weather but you are SO CORRECT!
Another reason to invest in these treasures~

Yes, yes, yes! All of the above!! And the perfect way for the less brave of us to add a bright color -- since it's smaller, one can be bolder. I am entranced by thoughts of the new Bleu de Malte, some reports are that it's nice and bright.

Above all, they cost less, so one could have more?? ;);)

He he..:sneaky:Well after sometime I can say I love them both!!!!!:yahoo:TT Your pics make me:drool:I would love another Maharani...:thinking:maybe in box...color...:thinking:raisin?