Kelly Double Tour

elizabethk

Workin' on my tan!
Jul 25, 2006
So... I have 48 hours to decide on the Kelly Double Tour or another clic clac. Although I have the clic clac in the GM size (read: larger size) and I don't need another one really... I hear the Kelly double tour is 6 1/4 inches.

I measured my wrist and I have a 6 inch wrist.

Do you think this will be too snug? Or buckle?:crybaby:

I guess my other problem is that if it doesn't fit I may have to purchase the CDC and pay the difference (since the scarf I want is sold out and I'm needing something by the 28th.....)

The SA at the SF store that I dealt with on the phone was not very helpful.

One last question do you hang a cadena at the turnkey part of the double tour? Or leave it plain?

thanks in advance :flowers:

So... I have 48 hours to decide on the Kelly Double Tour or another clic clac. Although I have the clic clac in the GM size (read: larger size) and I don't need another one really... I hear the Kelly double tour is 6 1/4 inches.

I measured my wrist and I have a 6 inch wrist.

Do you think this will be too snug? Or buckle?:crybaby:

I guess my other problem is that if it doesn't fit I may have to purchase the CDC and pay the difference (since the scarf I want is sold out and I'm needing something by the 28th.....)

The SA at the SF store that I dealt with on the phone was not very helpful.

One last question do you hang a cadena at the turnkey part of the double tour? Or leave it plain?

thanks in advance :flowers:

I don't think it's going to be too snug. Then again, I prefer my bracelets to be snug, which is why I have trouble finding H bracelets that fit me (always have to get extra holes punched). As for hanging cadenas, it's a personal choice. I don't like to do it because I found that hanging the cadenas on kelly bracelets scratch up the hardwares very easily. I'm the kind of person who prefered my hardwares to either stay shiny or totally brushed (no in-between).

I would not hang a cadena...and I think my wrist is 6" also and I have several double tours and they fit fine. I do however have a hapi double and that one is TIGHT!

I am worried about the scratched hardwear as well. I don't think I'd hang a cadena on it...

any other people's opinions?

thx Kou!

If you don't mind sanding the hardware, then I think hanging a cadena is fine. I did that as an experiment with one of the straps, and I think it actually looks better sanded. When it's shiny, the finger prints are very visible.

I guess I'm just never the happy median kind of person.

Well since a couple of ladies have said that they are around 6" I am definetely getting the double tour.

I have a bleu jean bag, so I think I am going to get the orange one that is on the hermes.com site.

I am going to call them today and ask if the orange is potiron. I want a Hermes orange color not a potiron color............