Kelly 25 GOLD Epson GHW or PHW

There has been much discussion on this forum regarding hardware combination with Gold leather. At the end of the day, it is not really about what "matches the best" it is just personal preference. :smile:

Personally, I feel that GHW w/ Gold looks more mature and sophisticated (gives a very regal feeling) while I feel that PHW w/ Gold looks more fresh and young (that chic casual aesthetic).

Go with whatever makes your heart sing the moment you lay eyes on it! :biggrin:

@girlbag
"They" say that Gold with GHW gives off a more dressy or formal feel whereas PHW is more casual and fresh.
I also used to only love gold on gold. As time went by, I love both. I would buy both. As you can see, my opinions change over time. Kelly 25 used to be more for formal occasions, but nowadays we wear K25 all the time. Soooo IMO either hw is beautiful.
You have to go with what your heart says and what your vibe is.

Reactions: raradarling
There has been much discussion on this forum regarding hardware combination with Gold leather. At the end of the day, it is not really about what "matches the best" it is just personal preference. :smile:

Personally, I feel that GHW w/ Gold looks more mature and sophisticated (gives a very regal feeling) while I feel that PHW w/ Gold looks more fresh and young (that chic casual aesthetic).

Agree!!

Reactions: lill_canele
I agree with everyone above. I think GHW gives a more heritage look with many leathers, and with Epsom it would look very classic. PHW feels modern and cools the bag down a bit. Personally I prefer PHW with gold but your instincts will tell you which is right for you.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags

Ooooh okay, I'll think about it that way! Thank you so much 😊!

Reactions: lill_canele