Keepall questions -azur vs reg damier?

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
I am thinking of pickup up the keepall 50 and had some questions -

How much can fit in a 50? Enough for two nights travel?

The azur is tdf, but those with azur keepalls - I'm worried it will get dirty really quick, how are they holding up?

Thanks!

Hey the 50 is perfect for 2 nights stay and even more if you really needed it. It easily fits in airplane compartments. I have the azur and love it. I use mine to hold all of my gym supplies. It has been slammed into lockers, dropped on the floor, exposed to shower water and it is still as good as new! The canvas is really durable and it does not show dirt that well. I now want a damier ebene because azur is too much for the summer. go with azur, its fun and fresh! Hope this helps.

Great to hear! I realized I need this as I starting packing tonight for my weekend away and had to borrow dh's overnighter, which is nice, but just not me - I need LV! I love mono, but just feel it's too much logo for me while traveling, so thought Damier would stay under the radar, but still be classy.

Am hopefully picking one up in Vegas this weekend, and will have a classy bag on the trip home LOL!

I'ld go for regular damier since its a travelling bag and you need something thats low maintenance. Azur is pretty but may just get dirty in time. Regular damier looks classy and no need to worry about the vachetta.

I'd go with the 50, sometimes I even feel like THAT is too small though. You should be ok with it though, just don't bring too many shoes or bulky items. And I'd go with the Damier Ebene.

Hey the 50 is perfect for 2 nights stay and even more if you really needed it. It easily fits in airplane compartments. I have the azur and love it. I use mine to hold all of my gym supplies. It has been slammed into lockers, dropped on the floor, exposed to shower water and it is still as good as new! The canvas is really durable and it does not show dirt that well. I now want a damier ebene because azur is too much for the summer. go with azur, its fun and fresh! Hope this helps.

glad to hear that lvlover.. but how about the vachetta? is it holding up very well too?

I love the keepall 50. I think it is the perfect size. If you don't stuff the crap out of it, you can fit it under a plane seat. If you are driving, you could EASILY get 4 or 5 days worth of stuff in it. I like the regular monogram, it is classy!