Keep Wearing Pointy Toes?

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
Hi everyone -

Just wondering. Who else is going to keep wearing their pointy toe shoes even if the fashion mags say they're "out". I KNOW I will. I really do LOVE the look of a pointy toe peeking out from under my pant leg or making my favorite skirt or dress look just right! Now that I'm a pointy girl - I just can't go back!

Andrea

sonya said:
I am!

Pointy toes will never be "out." They are classic. Nothing better with trouser suits.

Agreed! I don't think any magazine is going to declare pointy toes "out." Pointy toes are the dependable silhouette Manolo and Choo built their empires on!

I'll keep wearing them, besides I think they look great with pants, ballet flats and rounded toe shoes just don't work as well or look as professional IMO. What I think is really out are these clunky, ugly work shoes people insist on wearing.

I never wore them in the first place. My guy friends all call them gnome/troll shoes so that sort of killed my mild like for them.

Besides, I wear a size 8, they look postively goofy on me.

winternight said:
I'll keep wearing them, besides I think they look great with pants, ballet flats and rounded toe shoes just don't work as well or look as professional IMO. What I think is really out are these clunky, ugly work shoes people insist on wearing.

That is so true! Nothing worse than a nice dress or pantsuit ruined by an UGLY pair of shoes! Pointy toe high heel pumps or slingbacks just add that little something extra to any outfit - they really are the perfect shoe IMO