Katie's new 'do, like it?

I love it!!! I want to see what it looks like when she is not all dolled up...she has a wave in her hair....so lets see what she looks like when she is out and about in her day to day life!

I kinda like it but feel there is something wrong with the bangs. They seem very heavy and poofed up a bit. Maybe a bit shorter on the bangs. I did like the blunt cut she had before--but I really think it is great that she is willing to change. So many people get stuck in the same hair do forever.

I'll probably get used to seeing her in magazine with this new style and then it won't phase me at all. But right now I'm thinking it's really, really old-fashioned.

I can't for the life of me think of the name of the queen in Egypt (I think) who was always wore her hair like that along with lots of black eyeliner. I don't even remember if she was real or fictional. But it was back in the days when they were building pyramids.

If anyone can remind me who I'm thinking of, I'd appreciate it. It's driving me crazy!