Kate Spade Hall of shame!

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
This hideous fake has bidding at $102. Someone is going to be completely defrauded! Please go report it on eBay. Thanks!

Item # 170670936527

Attachments

• fake kate spade.jpg
    fake kate spade.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 14,403
This hideous fake has bidding at $102. Someone is going to be completely defrauded! Please go report it on eBay. Thanks!

Item # 170670936527

Ridiculous! I reported it when it was first listed, and I just reported it again and reported the seller via email as well. I recently discovered that even after an auction ends, eBay can still retract the auction if a policy violation occurred (in my case, it was 3 weeks aftere the auction ended and my seller got bounced off eBay entirely!). The buyer is instructed to open a claim. Hopefully eBay will follow up on this. I also contacted the seller with a not-to-friendly message.

That's what I told the guy. He insisted it was real because he bought it from a wealthy woman who "doesn't buy fakes." lol!

I contacted a seller yesterday who had 2 butt-ugly fake bags yesterday and she said that they can't be fake because she bought them at Macy's. These were those awful striped bags with the vinyl bow stuck to them. Yeah, right. Macy's. They've since been removed.

I contacted a seller yesterday who had 2 butt-ugly fake bags yesterday and she said that they can't be fake because she bought them at Macy's. These were those awful striped bags with the vinyl bow stuck to them. Yeah, right. Macy's. They've since been removed.

I reported those, too... and the "Authentic SAM Anniversary" bag you mentioned, as well.

I reported those, too... and the "Authentic SAM Anniversary" bag you mentioned, as well.

I contacted the seller of that fake authentic Sam to find out the name of the store on the alleged gift receipt. I got a song-and-dance about how she's selling it for her mother who got the bag from her sister, etc. Sure...

Exactly how stupid do they think people are?!?

I contacted the seller of that fake authentic Sam to find out the name of the store on the alleged gift receipt. I got a song-and-dance about how she's selling it for her mother who got the bag from her sister, etc. Sure...

Exactly how stupid do they think people are?!?

I asked her to send me closeup pics of all labels. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. Did you report it? I did, under mine and my hubby's eBay accounts!