Kate Spade....any fans out there?

I discovered Kate Spade when I was living in Japan! :nuts:
unfortunately it was out of my range during that time since I was still a student
I am not a fan but there are few older/vintage designs I like, personally I found the quality is fading.
As a matter of fact, i am waiting for a Vintage Kate Spade to delivery that I bought last week ;)

yay! i thought i was the only one -- i searched and couldn't find any threads! will anyone post pics?

i will post later, but i have a medium serena with B&W striped lining and a pink wallet

I have a couple of her bags, I can't remember the style name. I love a lot of the older and newer styles. Within the last couple of years however, I made the personal decision to no longer buy leather goods made in China. So because her handbags are made there, I couldn't buy anymore. Most of her shoes are still made in Italy though and I love a lot of her shoe styles as well. I still love both handbags that I do have and get compliments on them all of the time.

I love Kate Spade. I just discovered her. I'm currently carrying the Brooklyn Heights Stevie in blue. The leather is to die for! Great quality for the price. But I love how the bag performs. She slouches just right, doesn't lean to one side or the other regardless of how I put my stuff inside, and is very easy to zip and unzip.

I also like the way it looks like a satchel but fits perfectly, and comfortably over my shoulder. I'm definitely going to be looking for more KS.

My DH took one look at it and said, "I don't know anything about bags, but I can tell by looking at this that it is a quality bag. I never felt that way about your Coach bags."

I also just purchased a zip around wallet from KS. That's my favorite style of wallet, and I needed a replacement for a worn out Coach. Not only do I love the fun polka dot lining, but it has two additional slip pockets that my Coach never had. I'm sold. Oh, and did I mention that the zipper is much smoother than my Coach.

I have my eye on their Book of the Month Club clutches. Has anyone seen those in real life? I love them, but don't want to pay full price for one. Plus, I'm not sure I would use it that much, but I love the style.