Kate Bosworth is the new face for Coach!

Cool....! It's never a bad thing to have a celeb pose w/ your products...even if your products are as great as Coach's.

On another note, hopefully someone fed that broad a sandwich or something during the shoot. She's so thin I think an intervention is required.

I've seen coverage about this topic. She looked great and buff in Blue Crush but has since then become very stick thin.

I don't think it matters if she is stick thin or plus size, or anything else. But I have the feeling that no matter who they chose, someone would have something negative to say about them.

I think that as women, we should be supporting each other and positive - not harping on the weight/appearance of the chosen spokesmodel for Coach.

I don't think it matters if she is stick thin or plus size, or anything else. But I have the feeling that no matter who they chose, someone would have something negative to say about them.

I think that as women, we should be supporting each other and positive - not harping on the weight/appearance of the chosen spokesmodel for Coach.

I think that we should mention it. By having it in advertising over and over (for lots of different companies), it's showing it to be the "ideal" to girls and young women. Having struggled with my weight and self-confidence all of my life this is a subject near and dear to me. People have the right to make themselves as thin (or plump) as they want but when a company hires them as a model/ spokesperson it's a whole other thing to me. Just my 2 cents.

I just don't think it should be the only thing everyone focuses on. I am by no means a stick figure either, but I also choose to see thin people as whole people, that is to mean, more than just their body image. She, no doubt, has real life struggles just as we do, and by people making negative comments it just feeds fuel to the fire.

It's fine to critique a company for their images and what they are trying to project - what American ideals do they want us to be living up to? Being thin, blonde, and beautiful? Sure that is what we may see by looking at Kate Bosworth, and maybe that wasn't Coach's idea but it is what others are seeing. But I would respectfully say that we should leave negative comments about Kate Bosworth out of this, for she is a person, and a woman to boot, and this is not her fault. Plus, try to imagine being her or anyone else and reading these comments - I know I would be hurt by them even though I don't know any of you. At least she is a good person living a decent life - I don't recall reading anything bad about her in the tabloids. Compared to certain other celebs who choose to make habitually bad decisions that affect their children, etc.

I just don't think it should be the only thing everyone focuses on. I am by no means a stick figure either, but I also choose to see thin people as whole people, that is to mean, more than just their body image. She, no doubt, has real life struggles just as we do, and by people making negative comments it just feeds fuel to the fire.

It's fine to critique a company for their images and what they are trying to project - what American ideals do they want us to be living up to? Being thin, blonde, and beautiful? Sure that is what we may see by looking at Kate Bosworth, and maybe that wasn't Coach's idea but it is what others are seeing. But I would respectfully say that we should leave negative comments about Kate Bosworth out of this, for she is a person, and a woman to boot, and this is not her fault. Plus, try to imagine being her or anyone else and reading these comments - I know I would be hurt by them even though I don't know any of you. At least she is a good person living a decent life - I don't recall reading anything bad about her in the tabloids. Compared to certain other celebs who choose to make habitually bad decisions that affect their children, etc.

While I don't think it should be the only thing we focus on, I do think it needs to be discussed. I do agree that it should not be discussed in a hurtful way but other than (well also the part about bad celebrity parents which is WHOLE other ripe topic), I'll have to respectfully disagree.