Karl Lagerfeld boutique??

I finally came across Karl's RTW collection.:amazed: I couldn't find much information about it here at TPF. There is no comparison between Lagerfeld and Chanel RTW. I'll certainly continue buying Chanel dresses, but couldn't resist and bought 3 Lagerfeld's, despite their inferior quality. They were cute and so inexpensive :amuse:.

they have a KL outlet store in Las Vegas too; it looked just like this. the products and quality were meh. no one was even inside the store, but Coach, Kate Spade, and Kipling stores right next to/across from the KL store were packed. i know TPF members know who KL is, but i don't think 'regular' shoppers recognize the name.

I wonder why KL is giving his name to products with such low quality.:confused1:
I know, right? I saw some of these KL handbags and they are though to look at after holding a Chanel. The quality is similar or even a bit lower than other contemporary brands. I think it is great that KL is reaching out to this price point, as many other designers have done, but it does dilute the brand. Let's face it, it's about making money and extending the reach of the brand.