Just to give people an idea of how popular Coach is where I live

In my somewhat rural area, I don't see many other Coaches- and I always try to talk to the person if they come into my workplace. I do a lot of customer service, so there's plenty of opportunity to talk Coach if I see one.

Unfortunately, the real ones are few and far between- and usually on the arm of a college student! (Not that it's bad for college students to have wonderful bags, but there's nobody above that age with them!)

I live on Long Island, NY and EVERYONE and their mother, daughter, aunt, sister, etc has a signature Coach. If you go to a mall around here they are rampant! It's funny b/c when I go w/ my mom and my daughter, who is 5 years old, we keep her busy by having her count the Coach bags she "spies"!!!! LOLOL....works like a charm!

I see khaki sig all the time here too ... when I see a cute leather coach bag, I get excited!! :biggrin: I won't carry the khaki sig either, because I don't like it and everyone has it (same with mono LV) ... I was trying to order a bag that used to come in the pink/white sig and it's only available now in khaki and the SA was trying to talk me into it, but I couldn't do it.

I live in an area with several universities and a large coach outlet, so I see lots of coach but mostly demis and khaki signature.

I'm addicted to leather, so I don't have many sig bags--just a hobo right now-and don't see as much leather.

I did see a woman carrying the natural slim tote at the Coach outlet awhile back, and ALL the SAs were just drooling over it! It looked so beautiful on her...

EVERYONE carries Coach around here. And you can break it down by demographic. I think I've said this in another post, but here's how it works:

High school girls mostly don't carry Coach, but when they do, it's a wristlet or a demi, and it is ALWAYS, ALWAYS signature.

Young professionals carry large totes, satchels or carryalls in black-on-black signature or black leather.

Moms of school-age children carry either signature totes or patchwork totes (usually the pastel patchwork). Occasionally it's a signature duffel. If it's signature, it's always khaki.

Older women carry old, classic styles - mostly smaller flap bags with a shoulder strap - in either brown or black leather that you can tell they've carried forever and, usually, taken good care of.

I very rarely see any legacy around here. As a mom of a school-age child myself, I wind up lost in a sea of signature totes most of the time. I don't have any of the bags that I mentioned above...I haven't avoided them on purpose, but maybe it isn't coincidence. It made me really happy yesterday when an SA told me that she thinks I'm probably the only woman in the whole metropolitan area with a legacy slim flap in citron/natural.