Just scored some green from Rebecca Minkoff

Enjoy. You have such a great collection! This is a gorgeous bag. I have the MA in green too. I love it. I bought it at the sample sale and the handles were qutie a bit shorter than my other MA bags, so RM's office lengthened the handles for $50 -- it was well worth the investment.

Hi Gung,

Both my Tomato and Green MA bags had handles quite a bit shorter than my Gray MA bag, as well as MA bags I'd tried at Nordstrom. I was really upset about it, as they just weren't comfortable over the shoulder. I figured that RM wouldn't address it because it was a sample sale, but I was wrong. They were very nice and offered to lengthen the handles to the original size (it ended up being a bit longer actually than the standard size, which is more than fine by me) for $50 for each bag. It made all the difference in the world. I sent them photos of the bags to show that the handles were clearly much different in size and they agreed to make new handles. All in all I paid $100 plus shipping to send the bags to them, as well as for shipping the bags back to me. I'm not overjoyed that I had to pay this on top of the price of the bags, as I did expect them to be a standard size, but I understand that they're handmade and probably vary some what so I felt okay paying to have the handles fixed so the bags were comfortable for over the shoulder. The RM team was very accomodating.

Wow. Amazing bag. Congrats!!! :love::drool: This is the bag on the top of my "to get next" list. Where did you stumble across yours, if you don't mind my asking? They're getting pretty hard to find these days!

Wow, what a beautiful bag! Green is my favorite color. I have been admiring your growing RM collectio for a while and I must say I think this is my favorite one that you own. Congrats again...I hope to join your RM thread once the Spring bags are out in abundance.

GUNG, you have the eggplant MA, right? Do you love it? I have one on the way. So excited :tup:

I really love the emerald green color, wish I could have found one in the regular size (the mini is adorable but just too small for me for everyday use)