Just placed an order at NM for...

Feb 18, 2015
Just finished placing an order at NM for a Mini Marcie Saddlebag in the color tan :yahoo: I debated between this color and bordeaux but ended up going with tan because it is an all-season color whereas the burgundy colored bag would only work for fall and winter. I currently have a Baby Marcie Satchel bag in black (I think this size is discontinued) so I am slowly but surely building my Chloe collection. I also debated getting the Nano Hayley in green suede but it is still pre-order only and NM said it wouldn't ship until November. I actually prefer this bag over the Mini Marcie Saddlebag, but I am impatient :P so got the saddlebag now. However, I have always wanted the Mini Marcie Saddlebag so I bought it now and plan on adding the green suede Nano Hayley closer to the actual release date. Most of my bags minus my Dior Promenade and Valentino Glamlock are all fairly casual and Chloe definitely caters to that casualness that I tend to gravitate toward.

Reactions: papertiger
Just finished placing an order at NM for a Mini Marcie Saddlebag in the color tan :yahoo: I debated between this color and bordeaux but ended up going with tan because it is an all-season color whereas the burgundy colored bag would only work for fall and winter. I currently have a Baby Marcie Satchel bag in black (I think this size is discontinued) so I am slowly but surely building my Chloe collection. I also debated getting the Nano Hayley in green suede but it is still pre-order only and NM said it wouldn't ship until November. I actually prefer this bag over the Mini Marcie Saddlebag, but I am impatient :P so got the saddlebag now. However, I have always wanted the Mini Marcie Saddlebag so I bought it now and plan on adding the green suede Nano Hayley closer to the actual release date. Most of my bags minus my Dior Promenade and Valentino Glamlock are all fairly casual and Chloe definitely caters to that casualness that I tend to gravitate toward.

Great choice ! I have the Mini Marcie in a lighter color and really take it out a lot ! :heart: At the moment I am eying on the Drew Mini ! Really love this style and I think it is a very special bag ..... but I have to safe some money first :yucky:. So enjoy your bag and send photos as soon as it arrived !!!

I prefer the tan color in this style because afterall it's very cowboy style and carefree, so tan is better. Plus there are tons of photos of celebrities carrying this bag in the tan color.

Congrats on your new purchase. Remember to post some reveal pics later! Cheers!

I finally remembered to post pics of my new bag. I received it a week ago and have carried it about three times since then so this is just a reveal, not an unboxing. Below I have a basic pic of the bag, a pic into the bag with my stuff in it, a pic of everything that was in the bag minus my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) which does fit in the bag with everything else, and a picture of my new bag alongside it's older sister the Baby Marcie Satchel bag.

Attachments

• ChloeBag.jpg
    ChloeBag.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 259
  • ChloeBag2.jpg
    ChloeBag2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 266
  • ChloeBag3.jpg
    ChloeBag3.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 260
  • ChloeBag4.jpg
    ChloeBag4.jpg