Just one...only one!

I said pick only one!!!! I knew this would happen.

I never answered...I would have to pick my partner Jag. We have done the mod thing for a long time and I have no idea who she really is, so I choose JAG.

ohh and i forgot the funniest girl CAL i would so love to meet her! highheels too because i love how her mind works and GrandFonds because she is so witty! sooorrry cant pick one

It's too hard to pick 1 person.
*cries* I totally forgot about CAL (and she even puts out), Baggaholic, HiHeels Crochetbella, Got Silk?, Moviegirl, Guccigal. oy.

Crud I forgot SUS too, who is one of the sweetest ladies. I lurve her.

I :heart: HLFINN!

I :heart: PRINCESSFROG!

And KB, just for the record, I'd like to state that there's no way I'd be able to pick just one person when I can't even pick just one grail scarf or just one handbag color?!?!? Ack!

And PF...you'd adore meeting MaggieD. She's the absolute sweetest person.

I can't choose one either...I'd love to meet everyone! Especially all of you who've been so sweet to me throughout the mess I've been going through. I'd love to thank you all in person. :heart:

You are always so sweet CB.

I have to agree that I cannot choose. There are such wonderful, creative people on tpf and I would not want to miss one of them!

Booze, tassels, and drag queens. My kinda night!!!!!:tup: Who's making the balloon hats?

Girl you know I am coming there to see this first hand! I can't wait to meet you because forget all of your knowledge of all things Hermes, you are just a party girl at heart, a smart ass, and I love you for it!:heart:~ I mean, who can look so fabulous with a penis hat on, really? You rock!

I am really tempted to say all the people I want to meet, but I started this thread saying choose ONE person and at least I have to follow it...someone does! LOL

EXACTLY! If you start, then I am opening the flood gates. I have been a good girl!:blah:

Actually, I can't think of a single Pf'er that I wouldn't want to meet! So, this was easier than I thought!

You are always so sweet CB.

I have to agree that I cannot choose. There are such wonderful, creative people on tpf and I would not want to miss one of them!

Awww Sus, you are sweet!!! Thank you! :heart:

And Japster, I am so bummed I didn't get to go to Chicago as I'd been planning to (before all this :yucky:stuff happened) cause I missed out on meeting you. :crybaby: Someday!