Just made my first Balenciaga purchase

1. I just made my first Balenciaga purchase from Diabro.net. I bought the Weekender in Burnt and a wallet Le Compagnon in Grenat, Bordeaux. I feel alittle dizzy...from the anxiousness of it all. :sweatdrop: So...for those that have puchased from Diabro.net...I'm in Calif. USA, how long do you think it will take the babies to get to me from Japan? I've been a faithful LV gal for years...now I'm venturing out. Any words of wisdom? I've read quite a bit on the forum about Diabro and their commitment for authenticity... anyone else want to share?

2. One PF member bought a maltelasse and got it in 3 days and she lives in Paris so I reckon itd be with you soon! I love the rouille weekender its so beautiful - congrats on you new purchase and dont forget to post pics when they arrive!

3. Most definitely...I'll share some pics:smile:. Thanks for the kind sentiments.

4. S'ok blessings im SO looking forward to seeing it!

5. Wow, that IS an amazing find! Congrats.The leather is so gorgeous!

6. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

7. Congrats!!!

8. For my purchase from Diabro, Japan to Canada, it took 4 or 5 business days! Looking forward to seeing photos of your bags and wallets :smile: