just left Rodeo LV...re price decrease

hmm...interesting...I thought the Batignolles line was very popular and great sellers? At least that's what my SA always told me. I wonder what other bags will be lowered? Lockit on elux hasn't changed. Anyone been to the boutique lately to check on the lockit prices? Even more so I wonder why? Is it really because of the Euro?

Are there any Louis Vuitton SAs here that could shed some light for us?

Poop, well I just checked the lockit on elux, regular is 765, but vertical is 920 and horitonzal is 965....doesn't seem lower to me....anyone know?

I think you are right - I don't recall the Lockit price range being $765, $920 and $965 ----especially the $765.00 -seems lower, ir is it :confused1: - that would be AWESOME if it was lowered....but I don't understand why, like my BH - these are newers styles - do you think they are selling like they thought they would? Hmmmmmm...I wonder if anything else is lower - hmmm?

i think the LH has always been 965 - doesn't seem lower yet on elux, but i dunno about u guys - i'm SOOOOO excited that the lockits will decrease! after hearing about BH i was just hoping that potential other decreases will include LH..........i wonder if prices are lower already in the boutique for the lockits???

in case you didn't know - all the Batignolles were decreased, not just the BH...

Louis Vuitton Batignolles
$635.00

Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal
$710.00

Louis Vuitton Batignolles Vertical
$710.00

i just called a few boutiques and the LH is still going for 965....did the rodeo SA say that the lockits WILL decrease in price, as in, it'll be soon? or they already did....? because it doesn't seem like they have yet..

lol sorry i'm harping on this issue, i'm dying for a LH :drool:

I don't know forsure. I just asked the manager would there be other bags that will be going lower and she said some of the mono only, like the Batignolles and the lockits. I didnt ask any further questions. She kinda mumbled it anyways..they were getting on my nerves in there. They all acted so put out and surprised that I was in there asking for a credit. Maybe call there and ask.

Has anyone else dealt with this issue yet??

In July (?) last year in Canada, there was a price decrease (on everything) and I so happen to have bought the BH right before the decrease too! I went back after 2 weeks (without my bag) and I had no probs getting refunded for the difference. I only had the receipt with me. I think it was one of the bravest things I've ever done lol, cuz ya know...I kinda find it embarrassing:shame:. My dad even said it's no big deal if the difference is less than 50$...but sometimes some things really nag me and I go crazy like this:hysteric: lol

I'm confused...I don't understand why some people are upset about a price decrease...do you not like saving money? Just because the price went down on a few items till doesn't make LV "cheap" IMO.

^^^ I am a little annoyed because I bought the bag a few months ago and was told LV never goes on sale. If I ever decide to sell it on ebay (which I am not planning on doing, but you never know), I will have already lost out on $100. And I am sure they would not give me a price adjustment because it has been a few months. :crybaby: It is a good thing for those who have not yet bought the Batignolles.