Just Curious... How Many Individual Rings Do You Wear At Once?

My right hand (platinum wedding band with 2 celebration rings- all from Tiffany's.
Hoping to get a 4th ring for my birthday :smile:

Attachments

• Resize of 2.JPG
    Resize of 2.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Resize of 3_2.JPG
    Resize of 3_2.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 263
My right hand (platinum wedding band with 2 celebration rings- all from Tiffany's.
Hoping to get a 4th ring for my birthday :smile:

I love this stacked look!!

Adding to my earlier reply I must say that I loooooove the look with rings on every finger like Mary Kate. Unfortunately it would look tacky on me.

I only wear one on each hand. I just don't care for the look of wearing any more than that. I guess it's just too busy and distracting for me. It also seems like kind of a younger (like pre-teen/teen) trend to wear lots of rings at one time.

I own a few rings, but I wear two daily:
my engagement ring
a white and rose gold ring with diamonds (on my right hand)

I also have my classring (somewhere...)
and a ring from an ex that is my birthstone in the shape of a heart with two diamonds

my fiance has a new engagement ring for me and my wedding ring... and I am anxiously awaiting the day he gives me my new Tacori e-ring!!!

I usually wear 4-6 every day! Three are stacked on my left ring finger and I wear one smoky quartz in rose gold on my right hand from the kids, sometimes with a yellow gold and garnet ring on my index.

The ones on my left are always the diamond graduation band of white gold my dad got me, the little white gold band the kids got me for christmas last year, and now my tungsten band that will serve as my wedding ring in 2-4 years. When its set I will be adding my little aquamarine solitaire engagement ring. :cloud9:

I love rings! So cool to hear about what everyone else wears!

Your question lead me to take a pic! There are 34 rings in this tiny drawer. I usually wear 2 at a time, my wedding rings and a ring on my right hand.

Picture-92.jpg

I wear a ring on each ring and middle finger plus one on one of my thumbs if I wear rings at all. It's either all of these places have to have a ring on them or no rings at all. I don't wear rings at all to work.

I actually don't think of having rings on every finger as a young woman thing - more like a very dated look!
It reminds me of some 1200s portraits from Amsterdam; or a couple of my aunts who just goes overboard with the bling.

I used to wear 2-3 per hand. Usually one on my ring finger and one on my pointer; on the other hand, one on the pinky, ring, and thumb.
Problem is that my life is busy, and rings aren't practical when I am typing, playing guitar, piano, working with glass. Working with wood, or cleaning around the apartment. There are so many places where the hinderance of mobility can be devestating to performing a task. Likewise, there are so many tasks where a ring can get trashed.

I have several dozen rings, but I'll only pull a couple of them out on special occasions. I'm thinking of selling several of my older ones.

I only wear 3 rings, my wedding rings and on my right, a tiffany 1837 or a David Yurman silver & gold band. Sometimes, I will wear a really big, funky cocktail ring when going out.

I have several rings but only wear about 2 to 3 rings at a time.
I wear my engagement and wedding ring every day on my left hand. The third ring goes on my right hand and changes constinuously from day to day.