Just bought this for my sister what do you think?

What's the MOST you would pay for this bag if you had the money? Just out of curiousity?:rolleyes:

Before I answer the question, let me first say that you are very generous and I'm glad that you have family who is there for you, and for whom you can do nice things. Whatever the gift, your sister will appreciate the sentiment.

That being said, I think for an unknown brand, despite its limited production, I personally would not pay more than 1/10th of its actual sticker price! Sorry, I'm cheap :s

so if this was a purchase on a whim for your sister...what do you get yourself?!?

She didn't say she bought it on a whim. The bag is called a Wilm. :smile:
The front pockets and straps bring to mind the Tano Sex Bomb.

6ly35no.jpg
sexbomb.jpg

I can't believe that's how much it is! You're one generous sister!

But to answer your question, based on looks only (minus quality, limited factor), I'd say the same as balihai88, less than 1/10 of the price.

haha I just had to update this thread! All this talk about what you would pay for this bag and today I received a receipt for over half the price of the bag because I had bought it within so many days of their "holiday sale" The price on the site dropped so much. Maybe there's spies around this forum! haha.

It would be sweet to see if... a Hermes birkin cost 50 dollars... Now I'll just check the Hermes site within a week and see if the price dropped haha.

@Hissyfit - Yes the pockets are similiar, I had noticed that when I was scouting around for bags to buy, I liked how the straps on this one were attached to the rings though. Also the handles on the wilm I can like easily get my elbow through while the bag remains on my shoulder...if you understand what im saying :biggrin: Kind of hard to explain. Thanks everyone for the input so far! This forum is great!

You are a very nice sister. Will she be comfortable accepting an expensive Christmas gift? Well either way it will be a Merry Christmas for your sister this year. Hope you are only two in your family or they might expect the same.

Why hasn't anyone stated the obvious... it sounds like the OP was here to do some market research for the company making the bag....
"Just tell me how much you would be willing to pay for the bag."

Nice bag though! I'd really have to feel the leather in person to say how much I liked it or what it would be "worth" to me. In the pictures the leather looks very similar to the Tano crunch leather... which is obviously only priced in the $250 range, nowhere close to $1200.