Just bought my FIRST Kelly...I feel dizzy!

A!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Tell us the story!!! There's ALWAYS a story when you get your first!!! TELL TELL!!!!!!

LOL :graucho: OK, yes there is a story, and you, Grands Fonds, will sort of understand since you know Sydney.

Here's the story. So it was my lunchbreak and I'd totally slacked off going to the gym. Instead I decided to stroll down to the shops and have a little look around and maybe buy some food to cook for dinner. Turned out that the fish counter at the food hall was crowded, so I thought to myself, "why not knick over to Hermes real quick!?" Over the previous week I had been doing research on Hermes leather, Kelly Bags, etc, and trying to figure out the best strategy to get one. I had the intention of just going in and talking to the SA again, telling her what I'd ideally like to have, and see if she could call me if anything came in. I never expected them to have a Kelly there for me to buy!!

The SA at Hermes knew instantly that I'd come back to look at the Kelly bag. The one she'd shown me previously was a Kelly 35 in Box Ebene PH. I liked the size and colour, but was unsure I could handle the box leather. I told my SA that I was more interested in a Clemence or Togo leather, and with white stitching if possible. She said, "Well, we just got something in last Thursday that you may like, except it's a 32". She brought out the Etoupe Clemence, and it was pretty much love at first sight. :heart: The SA said she knew it was the bag for me because it matched all my outfits she'd seen me in so far.

It was a quick decision on my part. It was painless, but left me breathless the rest of the day. I am picking the Baby up in two days. I'm doing this because I don't want my whole office to see the bright orange bag! :supacool:

Sorry that story rambled on a bit. Thank you, everyone, for all your kind support and encouragement!! Thank you, Grands Fonds, for your helpful advice on strategy!

I will post the pics as soon as I can.