Just back from Paris, here's what I got

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Had a wonderful time trying on all the bags at the flagship store on the Champs Elysees! Had a lovely SA, her name is Gloria Hanna, if anyone is heading there, she is very helpful and a sweet girl. I ended up with a Damier Alma with the extra strap (IMO essential) and an adorable key chain in the shape of a little purse. I found the Onatah to be an ordinary hobo and didn't think it was worth the money - went to Chanel, Prada and Darel - still think LV is the best bet over there. Great city!!! have to figure out how to go back soon!!!!!

Congrats! Love the Alma in any design. My mom has the Alma in Epi Mandarin. She loves it and I love seeing her with it.
LV is truly the best! The only comparable in its crafstmanship class is Goyard.

I had an AWESOME time - It is an amazing city - really sad to come home.

Attachments

• shrinkpictures.com1.jpg
    shrinkpictures.com1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Shrink 2.jpg
    Shrink 2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 54
Had a wonderful time trying on all the bags at the flagship store on the Champs Elysees! Had a lovely SA, her name is Gloria Hanna, if anyone is heading there, she is very helpful and a sweet girl. I ended up with a Damier Alma with the extra strap (IMO essential) and an adorable key chain in the shape of a little purse. I found the Onatah to be an ordinary hobo and didn't think it was worth the money - went to Chanel, Prada and Darel - still think LV is the best bet over there. Great city!!! have to figure out how to go back soon!!!!!

:amazed: :amazed: im so shocked that the SA's name is exactly the same as mine..
her first name is my first name and her last name *i assume* is my middle name

this is such a coincidence :Push:

and btw, congrats on ur purchase.. :heart: