Just 4 fun: What would you paint on your "paint-your-own" Baguette? *Pics*

1. I know most of us won't be getting these because of the price, but just for fun, what would you paint on your DIY Baguette if you got one for free? :smile:

2. Some inspiration:

Painted by Will Cotton:

[​IMG]

By Jeff Koons:

[​IMG]

By Tom Sachs:

[​IMG]

By Delia Brown:

[​IMG]

(From LA Times)

3. I thought it might be cute to paint it full of mini sized handbags in different colors :shame: Small spies, paddies, chanel flaps and bbags ;)

4. ^I like the Jeff Koons one. It's quirky!

5. Greyhounds, iggy's and whippets running, playing and sitting around all over :love:

6. I'd let my 8 yr old son do the painting, which would probably involve space ships battling and light saber duels.

7. I'd paint a Smurf in the corner, holding the Fendi double F logo :smile:

[​IMG]

8. ^ I wonder what Karl L would say to that though!

9. I feel like you'll need more pens than they provide, although I'm sure you can purchase a similar pen, material that will work at an art store,..I love the artists one, I am really thinking about this bag, maybe I can get a family portrait including my dogs

10. Mine will have Hello Kitty and hearts all over it...

11. Wow the Delia Brown painting is beautiful!

12. I love the delia brown baguette...very nice, and I love the kitty drinking out of the jar...nice touch.

I certainly wouldnt paint anything on mine because I havve absolutely no artistic abilities...I'd ruin it if I did. So I have to have someone else paint it for me. Maybe koi fish in a pond?