Jump on my fuchsia train and reveal of a few recent buys!

Congrats! Beautiful pieces! Enjoy!

Congrats bluekit!!! :smile:

love your fuchsia beauties! congrats!

Oh I love all your pink goodies! Was that camellia from this season( spring 14?) enjoy all your pinkis in good health!!!

Tutu is having hot fuchsia flashes of pink before her eyes!!! WoW. There is not such a thing as too much fuchsia!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

Oh wooooow!!! Congrats, bluekit!!!! So much fuchsia goodness! I can't take it! Are you keeping the lamb woc too?

Thank you ladies!:flowers: I thought there is a point where there is way too much fuchsia but I can't stop looking at my picks! :heart: I'm excited about taking them out! :woohoo:

Zaraha, my dark pink obsession began way before that. The camellia dark pink wallet was from 10P, after I missed out on the 09P fuchsia caviar.

Sstuff, the lamb woc is going back -- I think patent woc suits my lifestyle better! :smile:

Wow! That is quite a haul. I love all of the pink and the gold and blue are great too. Where did you find the blue one? So unique and I have not seen one like it. Congratulations!

Hi BK, so glad you choose fuchsia patent and lambskin! It is almost impossible to settle for one only! I was in the same decision blur for some time! Eventually, I also decided for both! The Poindicherry is one of my fav bags and to have her in this color so amazing! I am so happy for you, my friend! enjoy all of your new purchases and posting some mod/ coordinating pics would be awesome, too! :hugs::loveeyes::loveeyes::cloud9:

thanks for your nice comments and sharing with my excitement!! :flowers: the gold pondichery is a chameleon. It looks champagne gold in some lighting while dark gold in others. I reach for my seasonal Chanels a lot more compared to my classics because they are just so easy to use. The distressed leather is so yummy in the pondichery, I love it! The blue patent camellia wallet was just by pure coincidence. I'm hopeless when it comes to blue color bags or slgs.

Ooooooooooooooooh that silver!!! This is a very user friendly tote! You got such amazing buys, Bluekit! Congrats on all of them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

Wow, I knew it was the Pondichery but it looks so silvery to me! I love this distressed leather like you! It just calls, "use me." So beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

Another fabulous bag, bluekit!!! Love the usable totes that are just so so easy to use! Congrats on a great season of purchases! :love::love::loveeyes::heart::love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

A very lovely duo. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to get a wallet when I get a new bag! :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

CC stitched to the bottom of the bag! It's like a secret that nobody would know except me (and savvy tpfers!):giggles:

image-21.jpg

Wow! This is sooo cool! I love this little detail done to the tote! Loving all your reveals! Congrats!