July Purchases!

OMG! I love these! Gorgeous!!

Here's my July purchase:
Legacy Framed Beauty Case 40674

teenashandbags004-4.jpg

teenashandbags005-3.jpg

The beauty case I bought but the shoes were someone else's! I wish I had gotten them! LOL! I've avoided Coach shoes thus far because I cannot afford to add to my current obsession! haha!
Seriously - don't go there. I bought my first pair of Coach shoes in the spring and I now have three pairs. THEN, Stophle had to post pictures of those luscious Havanah pumps that she just got during the PCE - ugh. I so wish that I had not went down that road. :huh:

New 2007 Shoulder Bag. Camel is gorgeous, soft and supple.

Gorgeous pictures of the new shoulder flap bag entheos! You are such an enabler, with all of your beautiful bags and photos. First, you motivated me to buy the amazing Ali in Brown. And now you've convinced me to buy this new bag in Camel. :tup:
You have great taste!

-Stephanie (pond23)

Seriously - don't go there. I bought my first pair of Coach shoes in the spring and I now have three pairs. THEN, Stophle had to post pictures of those luscious Havanah pumps that she just got during the PCE - ugh. I so wish that I had not went down that road. :huh:

Sorry! *L* I fell for them hard when I saw the catalogue pics. I just wish I liked the color better. Still on the fence about them. :smile:

Sorry! *L* I fell for them hard when I saw the catalogue pics. I just wish I liked the color better. Still on the fence about them. :smile:

I fell for them too, but they couldn't be ordered during initial PCE. I didn't realize they had become available, or I probably would have ordered them along with my Fara's. The Fara's came today, will try to post pics soon.

I bought this at the outlet in late June but never posted a pic so we'll just pretend it's a July purchase ok? :yes:

Now you have to realize I have a terrible case of "black bag syndrome", so this was a really big step for me... But I am absolutley loving this bag!! It's a great size, stays on my shoulder and is really comfortable. I figured I would just use it as a summer bag when wearing jeans or capris but I haven't been able to stop using it... No matter what I wear! so without further ado.... Meet my Cotton Denim Slim Flap. :smile:
HPIM0586.jpg

oh... and the "M" charm is from my raok buddy. Thanks again buddy!! :smile: