Juicy Couture Fans, Should I keep??

1. Hello all, after looking at the best deal thread I decided to go to my TJmaxx and see. Anyway I found this for only 79.99 + tax, it seems like a very good deal, and I really like it, however I have no idea what to wear with it :confused1:.. this is my first Juicy anything .. ady advice??

Thanks in advance girls!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2941536?refsid=188960&refcat=0%7e2376776%7e2374327%7e2374337%7e2384835&SourceID=1&SlotID=2&origin=related&siteId=mH0jcSTu4.0-rbenukb1Jgg7Im1qQDf2ng

It is on sale @ Nordstrom for 233.99 dlls.

[​IMG]

2. holy cow i'm crazy jealous. it seems like you can dress it up or down. def a keeper to me. if not pass it this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3. Wow it does look cute! I'm usually not a very big Juicy fan but I can see myself in that. Would look great with jeans! You should snap it up :yes:

4. Oh, it is adorable. I love it!

5. Thank you guys. Should I wear it with jeans and pumps??? I dont think it'll look good with flats. I mean I feel like I scored big time.

6. i think it would be ok with dressy flats as well. def a HUGE SCCOooooooo:huh:O:huh:Oo:huh:O:huh::huh:re. *jealous still* my tj maxx sucks! grr

7. I think it's super cute! What a great deal!!

It definitely would look good with jeans and heels, but I also think it would be cute with skinny jeans and flats. KEEP KEEP KEEP! :tup:

8. Wow, that's a great deal! I love Juicy Couture coats (I have 4 :angel:) so I think I'm going to have to swing by my local TJ Maxx to see if there's anything I can find! Don't even think twice about keeping it, it looks so cute and cozy! I think it would look hot with white jeans (flare) and boots or heels. Nice find!

9. omg...keep it! i want it soo bad but my size is out :crybaby:

10. I think it's cute. I just saw it in US weekly.

11. Thank you all. I think it'll good good with this outfit. I just though it was too "pimp" :roflmfao: because of the fur but I got some ideas now!

[​IMG]

12. ^ I love that! :tup:

13. I love, love, LOVE that jacket!!! And $79.99??? Wow, I totally need to start going to TJMAXX!!!

14. what a great outfit you put together!!

and i think the jacket is a keeper! :yes:

15. Not a fan of fur.