Joseph Duclos Thread

I wonder if the handle swings down (when you're carrying it by the strap) or it always stays upright like that. :thinking:
This was my main issue when I tried it as the trunk show. The handle stays upright if you hook the straps like the Lady Dior otherwise it would flop down and be a bother when you try to open the bag. I wish they had made an elegant way of having separate metal pieces to hook the straps to. You could use either the handle attachment or shoulder strap separately I suppose

• Insightful
Reactions: Mousy and allanrvj
This was my main issue when I tried it as the trunk show. The handle stays upright if you hook the straps like the Lady Dior otherwise it would flop down and be a bother when you try to open the bag. I wish they had made an elegant way of having separate metal pieces to hook the straps to. You could use either the handle attachment or shoulder strap separately I suppose
oh okay. I was envisioning that the handle would swing forwards when you're using the straps, or like tucked at the back next to your body when you're using the strap crossbody, since I can see that it's a circle.

also I was hoping this would be a bit bigger than the original Saint-Clair but apparently it's the same size.

not for me, for now, but I'm sure this will attract other buyers

oh okay. I was envisioning that the handle would swing forwards when you're using the straps, or like tucked at the back next to your body when you're using the strap crossbody, since I can see that it's a circle.

also I was hoping this would be a bit bigger than the original Saint-Clair but apparently it's the same size.

not for me, for now, but I'm sure this will attract other buyers
Pardon the confusion. Yes the handle does tuck away in the back but since the bag is stiff structure wise it did bother me a bit. There was a way the SA hooked the shoulder strap to the top handle strap so that it stayed upright rather than flop down I meant.

Reactions: Mousy
Pardon the confusion. Yes the handle does tuck away in the back but since the bag is stiff structure wise it did bother me a bit. There was a way the SA hooked the shoulder strap to the top handle strap so that it stayed upright rather than flop down I meant.
Oh I see. In that case it's a good thing that it flops forward or backward. I thought it always stayed upright. thanks for the clarification

That is awesome!

And tiny (sniff). What do you think would fit?
It fits plenty surprisingly! My mobile (samsung s24 ultra), overstuffed card case, ear pods, small bottle of alcohol spray, keys, pack of tissue, lipgloss, and an extra foldable eco bag ❤️ it's the same size as the original saint clair ❤️