Join The RealReal For Authentication Tips & Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about spring cleaning!

This was the pile of bags our Beverly Hills white glove team walked into when one consignor decided to purge!

Isn't that crazy! That was her basement! Of course we packaged them all with care when we picked them up but couldn't help snapping a pic en masse !

OMG all of those handbags were on the basement floor? I would never buy one of those if I knew that... :cry:

OMG all of those handbags were on the basement floor? I would never buy one of those if I knew that... :cry:

Lets be clear Tulip, TRR has exacting condition standards and would never accept anything outside of our parameters. Also, I think most handbags have touched the ground in their lifetime.

Not my Louis Vuitton's! Not one of my handbags has ever touched the dirty floor (or clean floor for that matter). Guess we'll just agree to disagree. :smile:

Not my Louis Vuitton's! Not one of my handbags has ever touched the dirty floor (or clean floor for that matter). Guess we'll just agree to disagree. :smile:

Thats a pretty incredible feat! I put my LVs on the passenger seat in my car and catch myself mom breaking them but on the flip side they go on the ground in theaters, ballparks, airplanes, etc... Lysol wipes are my friend! My motto is "nothing is too precious" in fact I feel relief after the first scratch on a new pair of shoes, then I can stop worrying about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.