John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

Thank you! Now I have a sweet and always smiling 5 month old baby girl, and actually, she did heal the hole in my heart after all! I thought I could add to what Crissy might be thinking and feeling in having another child on this timeline and through the surrogate; a lot of times these things just happen when they happen. I'm happy for her, she seems like a good mom.
Thank you so much for helping us to understand these issues. I don’t know much about her or her husband, but I’m glad that her sharing these personal details helped others. I’m so glad this worked out for you too.

After all the stuff that came out about her a while back of her terrible and questionable behavior, I can't understand how people are still fawning over her and giving her the attention she so desperately craves. Other people have been cancelled for things not even half as bad as what Chrissy was called out for.
After the miscarriage she was given a free pass on her bad behavior and honestly she has been milking it ever since. It is possible to have sympathy for someone who is going through a bad time without putting her up on a pedestal indefinitely and pretending she is a better person than she is.

Ugh, Chrissy has once again dragged John down to her level. They rented the Barbie dream house ahead of the release of the Barbie movie and then hired a photographer to shoot them playing in it for release to the press. Way to tie themselves to a movie launch. :rolleyes:

Aren’t we supposed to believe they are celebrating the birth of baby Wren? They can’t wait even a week before doing a publicity stunt. Desperate.

Yet, he seems to enjoy all her shenanigans so I guess he's just as bad.

Yes, shame on John for loving his wife instead of siding with the Twittering class who knows her so much better than him! He'll destroy his career being a devoted husband like that!

This level of snark is what I needed today! :lol: I don't have strong feelings about either one of these people, but I totally agree with you. The partnership clearly works for them and it's bananas to expect either one would or should publicly admonish, or distance themselves from, the other.

This level of snark is what I needed today! :lol: I don't have strong feelings about either one of these people, but I totally agree with you. The partnership clearly works for them and it's bananas to expect either one would or should publicly admonish, or distance themselves from, the other.
Agree....I really don't pay attention to them most of the time. I do think she seems to overshare but as for him, it's his wife so...

Reactions: MidAtlantic
I’m confused. In what universe would renting the Barbie dream house and staging a photo op for publicity fall under the category of supporting his wife? That isn’t support, it is indulging. There is a difference. Support is needed, indulgence means she wanted.
Not sure why he's wrong for indulging her or even going along w what she wants. Or maybe shocker he wants to do it to?
I don't know what the issue is supposed to be tbh.

Not sure why he's wrong for indulging her or even going along w what she wants. Or maybe shocker he wants to do it to?
Not sure it’s an issue exactly. We are free to disagree. I see Chrissy as being like Hilaria Baldwin, an attention-seeker married to a famous man who is desperate to be seen as being just as famous in her own right. Both use multiple social media posts to show their kids. Maybe that’s the root of what I don’t like about her, the way she uses her kids to get attention for herself. As near as I can tell she does it a lot, just like Hilaria. She was at it again today.

i don't see the issue either. my MIL used to tell me it was my husband's job to get me what i wanted. he didn't have to like it just make sure i had it and was happy! :lol: and saying anything contrary to that or distancing himself from what i want as someone said is something that would never be done for public consumption. EVER. he might have enjoyed being in the big pink house because it made her happy and that was all that mattered.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
i don't see the issue either. my MIL used to tell me it was my husband's job to get me what i wanted. he didn't have to like it just make sure i had it and was happy! :lol: and saying anything contrary to that or distancing himself from what i want as someone said is something that would never be done for public consumption. EVER. he might have enjoyed being in the big pink house because it made her happy and that was all that mattered.
Happy wife, happy life. My husband has never quite caught on :lol: