Jillsconsignment.com camel kelly 32 w/gold.

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I just was looking at the website and saw a new camel kelly 32 that it says is new, missing a lock, w/gold hardware for.....3k -- sounds like a great deal! Not for me but I didn't know if anyone else is interested....(the plume they had on e-bay has been talking to me and I was just visiting it again ;) )

Here's a photo, I would probably jump on this if not for my past purchases!

hermeskelly.jpg

BEAUTIFUL CAMEL BOX CALF KELLY 32cm RIGIDE WITH WHITE CONTRAST STITCHING AND 24K GOLD-PLATED HARDWARE.
STAMPED 27 AND F (YEAR 2002)
BAG HAS ITS KEYS (NUMBERED) AND CLOCHETTE BUT NO LOCK. A LOCK CAN BE PURCHASED FROM HERMES IF DESIRED.
11" X 9" X 4.7"
BRAND NEW! NEVER CARRIED! PLASTIC STILL COVERS THE GOLD HARDWARE ON FRONT. (NO DUST BAG AND NO LOCK) LOCK CAN BE ORDERED FROM HERMES.
$3,000 *CERTIFIED CASHIER'S CHECK ONLY*

I know!!!! If this were a different color I'd be all over it. I am getting a gold kelly and this would be too similar - right???? Oh, who am I kidding, it's too similar.

Darn you SHOES!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

YES! Too similar to gold! LOL! Hang in there, it will be here soon enough, and when it does, it will be so worth the wait!

What is the difference in size with the strap of the 32 cm Kelly vs. the 30cm Birkin?

I have both but not here at work - I think the birkin handles might be a hair bigger/longer - not sure though! Good price I just wanted someone to see it - I love the color! I have 2 kellys....