Jessica Simpson's New Song: Fired Up

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Has anyone else heard this song? What do you think of it?

Personally, I think it's fun but I am at a loss... why is it that she doesn't use her beautiful voice to it's full potential?? :huh:

Bag Fetish said:
Reminds me of britney's toxic.

Haven't heard it, but if that's true, it wouldn't surprise me. Her "Irresistable" was almost an exact replica of Britney's music too (this was during the time her and Nick broke up so she could pursue her music - i.e. change into a Britney lookalike)

Wow...you all are some tough critics!

I listened to the song and it is a really fun song...great beat and have no problem with it. She has some great people behind the song...hope the video rocks because that will really give it some push. I have to say more power to her...she is gorgeous...doing great in the business...and now has a powerful song. I am pretty openminded...I can only wish her all the best! Need to give credit where credit is due.

OMG! Can you hear the church organ in the background? It sounds hilarious! :lol:
I bet her preacher dad wanted to add it to the song. Remember when Jess was recording Take My Breath Away in a Newlyweds episode and her father rocked to it like it was some kind of heavy metal song?
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: His headbanging looked so retarded! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Can't wait to see the video :devil: I bet she's running around half naked or in a cheerleader outfit squekin' Fired Up! :lol:

I never liked her singing voice or screaming or whatever, it always sounded fake, like she's faking orgasms or something. :hrmm:

Team Nick, aiiight! ;)