Jessica Has Fake Teeth?!?!?!

Megs said:
Is she really dating Dane Cook?? I :heart: him, but I guess he is WAYYYY out of my league now!!
LOL Thats what I was thinking I was like, Hes dating her? Now I'll never have a chance LOL JK!

Who cares if she has veneers? They even showed an episode on the newlyweds of her going to the dentist and cleaning her teeth. Shes just trying to take care of them/get that perfect smile.

I agree that last picture doesnt even look like her.

I found this though, it seems this may just be another media-exaggerating-things story --

Us Exclusive: Jessica Simpson Gets Cozy With Comedian Dane Cook

Things are heating up between Jessica Simpson and costar Dane Cook on the New Mexico set of Employee of the Month. Ask anyone who witnessed the pair holding hands at the Albuquerque hot spot OPM, where Cook and several pals celebrated his birthday on March 18. That night Jessica got cozy with Cook in a booth, according to a club employee.

“They were sitting next to each other all night and were in their own world,” says the source. “They were holding hands, laughing and hugging. At one point, they snuggled up really close.” Another source adds, “It looked like they were trying to keep it tame in front of everybody.”

The pair got close again while taking in a 10:25 p.m. showing of the movie Inside Man on March 26. Although the trip to the movie was a group outing (costar Dax Shepard, CaCee Cobb and others also attended), the actress directed much of her attention to the six-food-tall funnyman.

“They were sitting really close to each other,” says a witness. “And at one point, she laid her head on his shoulder.”

Jessica has been a fan of Cook’s for years. “When Jessica was with Nick, they used to come in and see Dane perform,” Jamie Masada, owner of the Laugh Factory in Hollywood, tells Us.

Seeing Simpson, 25, interact with Cook, 34, in recent weeks is a flashback to winter 2005, when the singer-actress battled buzz of a fling with Dukes of Hazzard costar Johnny Knoxville.

Only this time Simpson is single.

For the rest of the story, check out the new issue of Us on newsstands now.

Read article here: US Weekly.

Why Dane!? Why Jessica? WHY NOT MEEEEEEEEE!?

dane_cook.jpg

:heart:33

LMAO! That's not true! LOL!
This guy is HILARUOUS and jokes about EVERYTHING!
I'm sure he was saying stupid crap because someone was prying.

I'm not even convinced she has veneers. . . her teeth very similar just bleached to me.

My guess is that 95% of famous people have had their teeth redone as in the form of bonding, veneers or whatever. I seriously doubt they wear false teeth since cosmetic dentistry has gotten so good.

I would love to have white Hollywoood teeth. Mine are straight but not nearly as white like all of theirs. Peggy

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
LMAO! That's not true! LOL!
This guy is HILARUOUS and jokes about EVERYTHING!
I'm sure he was saying stupid crap because someone was prying.

LOL I know, I mean this man jokes about raping himself in the shower. Come on. Come on. Remember when he joked about being with Katie Holmes (I think it was on Conan O' Brien)? Jessica is too high maintenance anyways, Dane Cook is too chill for her.

I'm sure she probably has veneers, although doesn't she have some really pointy incisors or something? You'd think she would flatten those out if she had veneers. Either way, they're bleached for sure.