Jersey Shore...Season 5...back to Seaside Hghts

Mike shouldn't be surprised about what's going on but I think he lives in this world where he thinks everyone loves him no matter what!

What the heck happened at the club? One second they are walking and then the next thing you know The Unit (so annoying) gets into a fight?

I have to say the Bosnian girl was pretty funny! I mean I give her credit for not shacking up with someone, but if you go to a guy's house at 4 in the morning, he isn't looking to talk about your aspirations for the future!

Snooki & Deena are SO gross, butts hanging out in public, can't even walk I mean just GROSS!

when they showed jwoww pulling down deanna's dress and you could see her entire gigantic ***, my dh literally yelled "OMG!!! that's disgusting, i'm about to throw up!!!" i hate to admit it, but i kinda like Paula, she's adorable! they should get rid of deanna and add her.

Deena is such a mess but I think that is putting it lightly. I can't believe they walk around with everythign show and flying out! That knot in her hair was ridiculous! You saw it as soon as she walked into the house. I have very long hair and I had to cover my ears when I saw Pauly ripping her her out. I know it was extensions - but come on!! That was crazy!

Ok, I know Mike can be a pain, I know they are mad at him, I don't mean to sound like I'm defending him (I know, it sounds like I am) but, I felt bad for him! It's one thing to ignore him on his birthday, and it's another to make a point of rubbing it in his face by making a cake for Pauly's b'day and ignoring Mike's. And then, when he mopes around and goes off by himself, they don't understand it and again, get p*ssed at him. I'm a softy, I get misty at sad movies, sad books and at strange tv personalities getting upset. LOL!! :lol:

Snooki & Deena are SO gross, butts hanging out in public, can't even walk I mean just GROSS!

*~*They really are...it's a shame that they don't realize it though. They think they look "hot". Smh*~*

when they showed jwoww pulling down deanna's dress and you could see her entire gigantic ***, my dh literally yelled "OMG!!! that's disgusting, i'm about to throw up!!!" i hate to admit it, but i kinda like Paula, she's adorable! they should get rid of deanna and add her.

*~*I like Paula too!! I think she would have been a fun adition to the cast. Btw, is this the last season??*~*

Did any of you see the picture of Snooki with no makeup on (don't know if she's completely barefaced), but she looks so pretty! She really needs to go the 'less is more' route.
8511562_600x338.jpg

I think Snooki looks okay in that pic mostly because of the face she is making, I have seen other pics and she is still unattractive. Makeup or not she is dirty.

I think the meatballs have a drinking problem.

I sometimes like Mike and other times hate him. He can be an azz but it seems everyone else forgives eachother over the stupid things they do to eachother but no one forgives Mike. I mean Ron still mad over bro code because of what Mike said in Miami, yet the girls are a okay again.

coronita said:
Deena is such a mess but I think that is putting it lightly. I can't believe they walk around with everythign show and flying out! That knot in her hair was ridiculous! You saw it as soon as she walked into the house. I have very long hair and I had to cover my ears when I saw Pauly ripping her her out. I know it was extensions - but come on!! That was crazy!

I think it is crazy how they think it is okay to have their butts and boobs hanging out. They don't find it embarrasing at all. My motto is if you don't let yourself feel embarrased nothing can be embarrasing, but I don feel that lacking self respect is embarrasing. How can you let all your stuff just hang out there in the open. I know they are drunk, but lets try to have some self control and some self respect

Make-Up. Nails. Fashion. Beauty.
Follow me on Twitter: @alanijarai

Wow is mom upside down. JWOWW goes from JWOWW to JMOMM every night when she is with drunken snooki and deena.

Make-Up. Nails. Fashion. Beauty.
Follow me on Twitter: @alanijarai