Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

I went looking for pictures and I think the main reason for her looking not-so-great at the Met Gala is because of the dreadful makeup.
Especially a truck load worth of highlighter/shimmer combined with the bright lights and shadows on the red carpet making an unfortunate and unflattering look for JLo :doh:
I will never understand why so many women love highlighter, it ages people, makes their faces look greasy/dirty and it sits in the natural creases and winkles in the skin making them look more prominent.
Her makeup is caked on :yucky:

tumblr
jennifer-lopez3.jpg
jennifer-lopez4.jpg
jennifer-lopez1.jpg
jennifer-lopez2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: White Orchid
Maybe she ran out of olive oil, because she's starting to show her age. She also looks like she's started on the O train. She's always looked fit, but looks gaunt here, IMO.

This is how she looks in rl. We are all used to see her with a bunch of filters. You can go to getty images and see her pics.
Aside from that, her MUA seems to hate her.

I think she looks amazing. I would rather look like that than somebody like Lauren Sanchez, plastic surgery out of control. I just wish she would have done something better with the hair style.
Yes, she looks great. But she should drop the filters which make her looking 29 and no one would be shocked.

Her MUA did her dirty with the washed out, unflattering makeup, same goes for her hair stylist and that messy bun. That's what my hair looks like if I tie it up in the shower- messy and frizzy afterwards from the steam :lol:

Yes, I blame her MUA. Some of those shots taken under harsh lighting emphasizes the glitter, the full coverage foundation... He should have planned for that sort of lighting.

It was Scott Barnes, he rarely makes her look her best. This is his style and she often uses him.

Reactions: Lounorada
So... are they? After all the fuss I kinda hoped they would finally just stay together.
All the signs Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck may be headed for a split as the couple are hit by divorce rumours after not being seen together for seven weeks

And another article for today

Jennifer Lopez IGNORES Ben Affleck divorce rumors as she flashes her wedding rings while chatting up her new 'love story' movie Atlas

I know not everyone would agree but I love her earrings

1715879775787.png1715879797751.png

Of course it might be that I like the hoops because I own similar ones. I rarely wear them though because they are a pretty bold size (the biggest ones are only 2" though).

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleStar88
How could anyone put up with her for the long-term?

True! If everything I've ever read about her control freak tendencies and all the weird obsessions on what she wants her surroundings to be like... I don't think any sane person can stand that. She will either end up having about a million marriages and short relationships or become a lonely old lady.

I have to admit I don't know too much about these people but reading about what kind of a documentary she released recently... She sounds narcissistic and exhausting.

Why am I thinking of Joan Crawford all of a sudden...?

Last edited: