Jennifer Hudson!

i like the cover and the piano pic. the other one is kinda blah.

what i really like, however, is that a size 12 woman is on the cover of one of the biggest issues of Vogue of the year.

I saw the layout for this cover shoot a while ago, i was hoping they would change their minds on the cover choice final selections. It does her no justice at all. I think it is so poorly styled. oh well !

4bpmwj7.jpg

Hey Prada- was this the best choice of the shoot? Who styled? I heard it was Andre - if so, I'm shocked that these were selected as well.

There were test shots taken and rejected that i felt were much more complimentary to her. Mouth not so wide opened. But then again its been about 5 years since an African- American has graced the covers of Vogue

This indeed was styled by Andre. He is responsible for styling her lately. He chose the Vera Wang and the Oscar de la Renta dresses that she was photographed wearing for the award season.

This is disappoing cover but wahtever;African American on the cover of US Vogue is good enough reason for me to support this.I am so happy they gave her the cover!And it is a refreshing cover for US Vogue!