Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez

Getting too much plastic surgery, isn't just about plastic surgery anymore, it runs deeper. More of a psychological thing.

Bezos has a team of geniuses to help him with tax planning, so it's not like he's evading taxes.

I am pretty sure his accountants help him pay the least amount of taxes possible. This seems to be the norm for all super wealthy Americans. He isn’t doing anything illegal but he is taking advantage of every possible way to minimize his tax liability.

From https://americansfortaxfairness.org...roPublica-Billionaires-Fact-Sheet-Updated.pdf

JEFF BEZOS
Topline facts:
● Wealth growth, 2014-2018: $99 billion
● Total income reported for tax purposes: $4.22 billion (4.26% of his wealth growth)
● Total federal income taxes paid: $973 million
● True tax rate: 0.98%
Additional information:
● Bezos paid zero federal income taxes in both 2007 and 2011.
● From 2006 to 2018, when Bezos’ wealth increased by $127 billion, he reported a total of $6.5 billion in income. He paid $1.4 billion in personal federal taxes, a true tax rate of 1.1%.
● Though still worth about $18 billion, Bezos in 2011 reported annual investment losses that exceeded his other income, wiping out any tax liability. Because of this on-paper poverty, billionaire Bezos was able to claim the same $4,000 child tax credit intended to make ends meet
for working parents.
● One reason for the big mismatch between Bezos’ reported income and wealth growth is that he makes sure the company he runs, Amazon, does not pay a dividend to shareholders. Such dividends are taxed annually. Instead, Amazon shareholders--prominently including Bezos-- make their money through the increase in the stock’s value, which under current law may never be taxed.

And more…

Maybe we should have a separate thread for the accountants of the wealthy, lol! We have plenty of pop/movie stars who are in the billion range or hover close to it these days but they don't seem to get blasted like Bezos, etc. I have a hard time imagining Jeff sitting at his kitchen table with a No. 2 pencil figuring out his taxes. His tax return probably exceeds well over 2000 pages. Assuming his or anyone's accountants are following every law and taking advantage of every single deduction/credit even if it's a dime, I have zero problem with what anyone pays in taxes. Anyone is free to send the IRS as much money as they want. If you clear 40 grand after taxes and can live on 10, feel free to send the IRS the other 30. Knock yourself out. If you don't like the tax code, please contact your favorite gutless senators and reps. They love to b*tch what people pay but they're the ones who create the ^&%##()&* tax code.

Now back to Lauren. I fear she has so much filler in her lips they could burst. Considering all the filler in her face she must get fully sedated before the needles go in. And today is Earth Day. I wonder where they're taking their dual yachts to celebrate.

● One reason for the big mismatch between Bezos’ reported income and wealth growth is that he makes sure the company he runs, Amazon, does not pay a dividend to shareholders. Such dividends are taxed annually. Instead, Amazon shareholders--prominently including Bezos-- make their money through the increase in the stock’s value, which under current law may never be taxed.
[/URL]

No one pays tax on a stock they are holding. When you sell, that's when you realize a capital gain and that's taxable.

No one pays tax on a stock they are holding. When you sell, that's when you realize a capital gain and that's taxable.

Yes. That's exactly how that works. ;)

Bezos obviously isn't hiring slackey accountants. He has the money to hire the best people to manage his wealth and direct how to oversee every aspect of his business and personal assets. Likely an entire team just for that.

I can't imagine how many people he has on his payroll to manage his life. EA’s and PA's to manage his schedules, people to manage his properties and yacht, publicist, personal trainers, chefs... Does he even bother with having laundry done or does he just throw stuff like underwear away and buy new?

Last edited:
And yet, she is still the editor.
You can’t be mad at Wintour when so many mags went under.
There is a reason why the Kardashian are still prevalent today.
I was watching a show on French TV and an influencer was talking about how she had surgery to look like Kylie.
Anna Wintour is putting on mags what people want to see.

Reactions: lanasyogamama
Maybe we should have a separate thread for the accountants of the wealthy, lol! We have plenty of pop/movie stars who are in the billion range or hover close to it these days but they don't seem to get blasted like Bezos, etc. I have a hard time imagining Jeff sitting at his kitchen table with a No. 2 pencil figuring out his taxes. His tax return probably exceeds well over 2000 pages. Assuming his or anyone's accountants are following every law and taking advantage of every single deduction/credit even if it's a dime, I have zero problem with what anyone pays in taxes. Anyone is free to send the IRS as much money as they want. If you clear 40 grand after taxes and can live on 10, feel free to send the IRS the other 30. Knock yourself out. If you don't like the tax code, please contact your favorite gutless senators and reps. They love to b*tch what people pay but they're the ones who create the ^&%##()&* tax code.

Now back to Lauren. I fear she has so much filler in her lips they could burst. Considering all the filler in her face she must get fully sedated before the needles go in. And today is Earth Day. I wonder where they're taking their dual yachts to celebrate.
100% agree

Filler is metabolized like Botox, so in theory I can see how someone could keep asking for a little more. But, I believe a trusted, experienced cosmetic derm should put a stop to going overboard like this. . .then again I see a lot of poorly done cosmetic procedures running around nyc, so. . .

Yes. That's exactly how that works. ;)

Bezos obviously isn't hiring slackey accountants. He has the money to hire the best people to manage his wealth and direct how to oversee every aspect of his business and personal assets. Likely an entire team just for that.

I can't imagine how many people he has on his payroll to manage his life. EA’s and PA's to manage his schedules, people to manage his properties and yacht, publicist, personal trainers, chefs... Does he even bother with having laundry done or does he just throw stuff like underwear away and buy new?
He probably gets free overnight delivery on Amazon. :P

100% agree

Filler is metabolized like Botox, so in theory I can see how someone could keep asking for a little more. But, I believe a trusted, experienced cosmetic derm should put a stop to going overboard like this. . .then again I see a lot of poorly done cosmetic procedures running around nyc, so. . .
I think she wants to go overboard with Botox. I think that's the look she's looking for- an exaggerated, caricature-like look. Just like her implants. Believe it or not, these looks are IN. I don't know why, I'm confounded, but so many ppl are going for it....