JEANHOLIC - What else is competing with handbags for my money???

Love your jeans Jen!!! :heart: :nuts: :tup: Haha, I live in jeans too... being a grad student allows me that luxury, and I take full advantage of it! :P I probably have 30- 40 pairs or so (7FAM, Citizens, AG's, Earnest Sewn, etc.)... I think they compete with my handbag (hell, all accessories!) obsession too haha! :P Ohhh, and my new favorite pair are these skinny dark wash Earnest Sewn's I just bought last week... I swear, they make me look a full size smaller haha (not that you'd ever need that, you have perfect long and lean legs!)... a true jean miracle hehe!! :nuts:

^ Thanks Minal!!! Ohh I didnt realize you're a grad student!! and I dont know what youre talking about, I've seen your modeling pics in the Chanel + Hermes forum and you look amazing, very slim and great figure! I'm tempted to try some Earnest Sewn now though!

oh and one year and some odd months later, this is my collection:

collection.jpg

missing a pair of AG crops, COH shorts and my d&g skinnies and pencil skirt

:lecture:

OMG Can I go live in your closet?? PLEAAASE? LOL :P

But wow, what an AMAZING jean collection, I'd kill to even have just ONE pair of 7FAM's! :nuts:

I love jeans too, though...staple of my wardrobe, they go with everything and are so comfy and versatile, how can you NOT love them?