Jimmy Choo JC LookBook S/S08.

Wow Mimi, great job! :tup::tup:

There are some beautiful bags and then there are some that make me think :wtf:. Such as the eyelet Riki....OY! And yet the eyelet clutch is really nice!

I wonder if Mick knows about the cream Riki? Maybe she'll now pass on the Dumbo Riki! And Abi, you now have 2 choices in the XL Ramona! I still think the burgundy biker is the prettiest version of that bag though. :yes:

Thanks again Mimi for your amazing photos! :flowers:

Mimi, thanks for posting. I just received my lookbook today in the mail and there are a few pieces that I like. Much of it has a very similar feel to some of the past season's bags. Not bad, but I'm not sure I'll be running out to buy anything right now.

Mimi, thanks for posting. I just received my lookbook today in the mail and there are a few pieces that I like. Much of it has a very similar feel to some of the past season's bags. Not bad, but I'm not sure I'll be running out to buy anything right now.

Hi there chuggie! How have you been? I miss your posts and seeing your pup avatar. So which new bags do you like, and why?

I will take this in zebra print please!! hehehe (as she drools over the bag):graucho:
attachment.php

thank you mimi! :flowers:that was really fun to look at!:yes:

oh and stinker.....love that off white drummed leather riki :love:( and the ring too) but i'm thinking it is too light a color and i'd worry about that.:sweatdrop:
i also have a beautiful white chanel i want to use this summer and don't want two similarly colored bags:shrugs:....it is lovely though, for an unklutzy gal maybe.:P

thank you mimi! :flowers:that was really fun to look at!:yes:

oh and stinker.....love that off white drummed leather riki :love:( and the ring too) but i'm thinking it is too light a color and i'd worry about that.:sweatdrop:
i also have a beautiful white chanel i want to use this summer and don't want two similarly colored bags:shrugs:....it is lovely though, for an unklutzy gal maybe.:P

I'm with you Mick! The cream Ring and Riki are 2 of my favorite new bags. But yep, klutzy am I and neither one of those bags would look even remotely close to their original color by the end of the Summer! :Push:

I'm just thowin' some ideas out there for ya, you know....as a friend....because as you know, friends don't let friends buy elephant hide! :P