Japan LA hoodie availabilty

i think eventually i will turn my closet into a tokidoki shrine. with a poster of simone's face and tons of sharpies instead of candles. :choochoo:oh i love this "choo choo" guy. im loosing it. ahhhh cuckoos nest!!

I know, I can't wait for vacanze. If I'd known earlier that there was going to be this print, i would have held off on some amore. I thought amore would be the last print I would like so I pretty much stocked up on it. haha.

well, you would be surprised but im actually part chinese. i dont look chinese but i am. and im not lactose intolerant but dont drink milk unless it is chocolate milk.

im a knockoff asian with lots of junk in the trunk. bwahahaha!!! :nuts:

^_^ I'm part chinese too! Except you can tell I'm part Asian. Some people know I'm mixed and some people just think I'm Filipino.

people usually tell im asian when they see my id or when they see my grandpa. lmao. funny thing is, his mom was spanish, his dad chinese. my grandpa looks chinese but speaks ZERO chinese. only speaks english, some sort of caribbean/jamaican broken english(not patois) spanish and catalan.

im part chinese, part spanish and part italian. and probably some other ingredient to the mix. some people find hard to decipher my origins.

people usually tell im asian when they see my id or when they see my grandpa. lmao. funny thing is, his mom was spanish, his dad chinese. my grandpa looks chinese but speaks ZERO chinese. only speaks english, some sort of caribbean/jamaican broken english(not patois) spanish and catalan.

im part chinese, part spanish and part italian. and probably some other ingredient to the mix. some people find hard to decipher my origins.

i'm a german irish non practicing jew.

I'm part Chinese, Spanish and English/British.:graucho: