J12 Owner please come in !!!

DONT PANIC.

I just got mine. Mine is a 38mm and the back is like yours. I thought it was weird too but I bought it at Saks so I know its real. My friend bought one at the same time and hers was different. S/N was in the center. There is obviously a variation or a change has been made.
PIC:
47b7d706b3127ccebd381d9b9bbf00000026108AZMXDdw2asp

Phoebe, good news for you after all. For your own peace of mind and because you didn't buy it directly from Chanel or Neimans or Saks I would still bring it into a Chanel boutique.:yes:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Thank you so much, Lucci. I feel much much better now.

The store I purchased has great reputation. But I was still worried...
I am glad I know there's variation.....Maybe the newer version has J12 in center.

phew, I felt so much better now.:heart::heart: But I will still go Chanel again to double check.

Thank you everyone. I deeply appreciate your help.:yes:

I bought a 38mm and my friend bought a 38mm also from the same store at the same time. Mine says J12 and hers doesnt. Mine is exactly like Phoebe's (I purchased it at Saks).

Mine is 33mm as well. And I got a pic from a lovely pfer. She email her backing which is the same as mine. She bought it recently.
Here's the pics. I think there's definitely a variation. maybe the newer version has J12 in the center?!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00897.JPG
    DSC00897.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 45
J12 had recently changed the back case, I got my one around 2 weeks ago and I went back to the store to adjust the strap and I compared my one with the new stock. the new stock has J12 on the back case.

I went to Chanel Toronto today. And I ask them to help me adjust my band.
Everything was good, they had great service.
And the watch is authentic!!!!!

Chanel does change their backing!!

Thank you all for helping!!!!! Now I am enjoy my baby without worried.