Ivy Bayswater - has it arrived???

hello sarajane! It won't be the actual bag you saw as I ended up ordering it from the Bicester outlet. It's being sent out today so hopefully should arrive in the next few days!

Hope you got a great price. Looking forward to seeing it..

It was £416 with £10 postage. Can't wait to see it IRL! Was a bit confused this morning because i went out, came back and there was a message on my answermachine saying if I was still interested in a chocolate bayswater they have the one with leaves on!!! I phoned them just to double check that my bag was ready to be sent(which it is!!):yahoo:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:My new ivy bayswater!!!!:tup: No regrets here about going for the one with leaves- they always look kind of orange in pictures but IRL they are oak colour and just give the bag a bit of a 'lift'. I shall post piccies tomorrow! It fits on my shoulder even over my coat so that's a bonus too!

Only problem I have is they've left the security tag attached to the bag- it's attached to the mulberry disc somehow :confused1:. Anyone know how on earth to get it off or am i going to have to go to the store!!!!??? Don't really want to send the bag back and forth but the bicester outlet must be a good hours drive away!!

Oh no! Eek - they probably forgot to remove it. Call them and see what they say.

I saw this bag IRL a while ago and I agree the pictures don't do it justice. It is a gorgeous bag - congrats!:nuts: