Ivory Quilted bay is here

Oh wow. It's beautiful in that color.:yes: Chloe boutique calls it white, but I've heard ivory and ecru, also.

On the size question again, I think those LVR measurements are a bit off. As someone suggested to me, count the quilted rows to compare. The medium has 17, the large 22 (I think). I don't think the large would be giant, but I would be a little worried about the depth of the bottom of the bag and how much the shape might change. But I haven't seen it IRL.

Congrats! I'm happy you love it, though I'd choose a different color for the Bay.

I would choose a different colour if it was my only bag for sure!!, but I wanted this specifically for spring and summer only :yes: , I have lots of other colours, but really think the bay stands out in white, even if it isnt the most practical colour ever ;)

:yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

It's beautiful:love:

I saw an Ivory Quilted Bay today, and am really tempted!

Those shoes are TDF!

Between the gorgeous pictures of your new bag, the shoes, and JACK in your avatar, I could look at your post all day long:yes:

I have it on good authority Jack is more a Marine City type of gal!

no, hes a shoulder bag kind of guy ;)

kieferbag.jpg

:love: WHile to go yet Siri but he will be large and live on our screens! Then Lost to follow! Gosh now thats a Jack........... !!! If he wanted me to buy a quilted bay then I would be back in Harvey Nicks in a shot!

:yahoo: Well, the pictures of your Ivory Quilted Bay have really got to me. I made a call and have one on hold for me until tomorrow!:yahoo:

Will have a close look at it tomorrow and then make a decison!

Thanks for the great photos!

YAY :yahoo:

So happy for you Siri, its great that you can go in and see it too before you make the decision.

Bang the door down in the morning lol, please post piccies WHEN you go for it ;) lol

congrats, hope its perfect for you :smile:

YAY :yahoo:

So happy for you Siri, its great that you can go in and see it too before you make the decision.

Bang the door down in the morning lol, please post piccies WHEN you go for it ;) lol

congrats, hope its perfect for you :smile:

Thanks ChloeBabe: I was in the shop earlier today and had a quick look, but with DH and two year old son in tow, I just couldn't concentrate! I am happy I can go on my own tomorrow and have a proper look and maybe make a purchase.

I originally saw the Ivory Quilted in Paris a few weeks ago. It was so stunning that I stopped on the street to take a picture! I think it's meant to be...