I've received my Violet too!

Gorgeous! Congrats and I'm glad they got the tag off!

Sometimes I walk around setting off sensors as well, but for me, I finally figured out there were those sewn in tags in my clothing that I always forgot to remove before washing or wearing.

Dior Junkie - The very same thing happened to me when I purchased my Jimmy Choo Ramona from the JC boutique in Boston. I live in Ca and was soo excited when my box arrived only to find out they left the security sensor tag on the bag (it was an ink sensor tag too). I called JC and my options were as follows: 1) Return it to them and they would remove it (hated that option given that I would have to part with the bag :tdown: or 2) Take it to a JC boutique/store - the closest was in SF. Since neither option sounded appealing, I thought I would chance it by taking it to Nordstroms near my house. I explained my situation and showed them the reciept to prove that I paid for it. Fortunately, they were able to remove the ink sensor tag without any problems :yahoo:. I say give that a try. Good luck and let us know how it works out!!!